CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s a bit harsh…
People are so sensitive. There's a reason Gus hasn't coached for almost 2 decades or put his hand up for a job in the NRL despite ALWAYS telling them how to do their job....no where to hide when you're in the big boy seat. Only need to look at how he acts on twitter blocking anyone and everyone at the slightest bit of criticism LOL. Pathways are a totally different matter, he has the connections and runs on the board there so like I said previously I'd prefer it if he stayed there and had limited influence at the top level where he can hide behind a coach or board.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As long as they make the call it doesn’t bother me if it happens now or in 10 weeks. I respect others have a different view on it but it means very little in the medium to long term.
I'm only pushing it to bleed our pups and not push them back another year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guys, I just had an interesting phone call....

I cant reveal much as I've been asked to keep it under tabs and might have to delete my Kennel and BDP accounts but I have a big decision to make tomorrow.
My JRL coaching record is 41-3 btw..... give me a call, let's do lunch.

PS my stats are true.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck getting Paul Green. He's an assistant at best these days.

Morris, Flanagan and Woolf should be the only real options. I'm against Flanagan for many reasons but I'd understand if they went for him as he's the anti-Baz.