Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

TAS

All In
Reaction score
If Mr 12% is still here when we play at Belmore the banners are coming out
I honestly believe it’s definitely time for the banners to come out. Members and fans send an open message for all to see that enough is enough. This great club is sinking quickly more and more each week. Action needs to be taken immediately.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s definitely got JK on the lookout now calling Gus saying pull the trigger we have $ to pay him out. It’s putrid what we displayed tonight let alone this whole season. Everyone’s confidence looks shot like tonight was definitely a do or die for baz and to me the players look like they gave up and don’t want baz anymore. We cannot be in the nrl if it’s like this week in week out. If this was soccer EPL we would have sacked the coach already because we would face demotion..
Is it Baz, or is it those assisting Baz?

FatFuckFerris has the team slobbish and sluggish, Sandercock seemingly does nothing, and Furner is a myth.

If we are going to persevere with Barrett, we need better staff assisting him.

Sack Ferris the preggers looking flog on Monday, clear out the assistants Sandercock and Furner, and get new blood in.

Flanno Snr assisting TBaz (that way no favouritism to his son), a decent fitness trainer, and another decent assistant (or just leave it as Flanno Snr and Tangata-Toa.

Next week put some of the young guns in and see how they go.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he was terrible tonight also.. Thompson, TPJ and Jackson had NRL career worst games.
TPJ unfit as fuck.
Jackson way to slow for the NRL now and he's on $700K this season & next season

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Think it’s down to what Gus needs to finish - developing players who love this club and play for the right reasons - not those who are here to save their careers and collect a cheque and clearly don’t care.
100% mate

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it Baz, or is it those assisting Baz?

FatFuckFerris has the team slobbish and sluggish, Sandercock seemingly does nothing, and Furner is a myth.

If we are going to persevere with Barrett, we need better staff assisting him.

Sack Ferris the preggers looking flog on Monday, clear out the assistants Sandercock and Furner, and get new blood in.

Flanno Snr assisting TBaz (that way no favouritism to his son), a decent fitness trainer, and another decent assistant (or just leave it as Flanno Snr and Tangata-Toa.

Next week put some of the young guns in and see how they go.

To be honest IDC anymore it’s a result driven game, we need to sack everyone including baz! It’s embarrassing for our great club to have this sht happening the last 5 years

The Raven

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah just keep poaching players from other clubs who don't gel and play for each other just in for the money . No passion for the club or the area that will fix everything.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the thing mate - I can’t turn my back and know it shouldn’t be like this. The silence from the Chairman isn’t coincidental if you ask me. #ENOUGH
Mate they need to clean out more than the coach. Our fitness is shocking. Dufty was a terrible signing. There is so much work to do to this side. My only hope is when team lists come out next Tuesday there is a stack of changes. Some guys are flat out embarrassing the jersey.