Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you are still watching, he tells us what he said to the players without telling us.

Basically said that a coach can do so much but it's on the players and some players hide behind that.

100% he was talking about us but was using knights and their shit coach as an example.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are still watching, he tells us what he said to the players without telling us.

Basically said that a coach can do so much but it's on the players and some players hide behind that.

100% he was talking about us but was using knights and their shit coach as an example.
Absolutely correct, but we all know that coach can only do as much as he can off the field.. once the boys run onto the field it’s then out of his hands and they have to perform.. it’s not rocket science however.. it’s common sense.!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I expected Gus to go in there and tear the doors down after the piss poor folding against the broncos. The negative media and those agenda driven fucks on 360 can get fucked.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I got what he was saying too bro, what a man Gus is, speaking in riddles to tell the truth love it, this is why guys like Rothfield and Kent don’t like him because they will never have the genius nor the intellect of Gus and they know it! He even had a good stab at them ( news corp ) and their agendas HA.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a sad game Gus has to play.
Sometimes I think he lays it on a bit thick but than again its alot of consistent pressure.
He said it doesnt bother him yet he seemed emotional about it for a moment there.
Anyways he took the high road as usual and still managed to send a huge fuck you to the media.
Its astonishing how pathetic Buzz and co carry on yet people will still watch that garbage 360 for example.
Even Danika raised the question on 9 the other day about the media circus around Gus/Baz last week and Freddy just shrugged it as its just the way the media is. Thats not being a custodian of the game like Gus is.
Buzz etc arnt custodians of the the game, they are cancerous to it.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how he’s questioned the bunker about the Burton obstruction and bringing another example earlier on the year on the Burns one. Corruption indeed.
More like incompetance.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can be a smug baatard, and I understand why some don't like him. But he is our smug bastard, so fuck the media. It's one of their business what we do at our club, as much as they think its their right to know. What Gus does is for the benefit of the Billdogs. No one else.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok so now we know the resolve and the planned pathway of our GM Football in getting this club back on top.

And the players also know the planned unequivocal pathway of our coach now. That our GM Football, who has been specifically appointed by our Board to get us back in the winners circle, expects the players to be personally responsible for their own form and effort at training and game day.

All along I have called for Gus to help Barrett before dumping him and as someone said:

"Are you from the media? Well you can go tell yourselves to go and get f#kked :grinning:

And

"We will decide who can come to this club and circumstances under which they do it" (in helping our club and coach become better)...not the clowns on Fox or Daily Telucrap who only want us to stay down....and its all for nothing other than a hate agenda and click bait to bolster their poor standing in the game and more broadly the extremely poor Murdoch press.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Gus stays longer than his 3 year contract. Not because I think it will take us that long to be good again. Just because the coaching , support staff , players and all involved at the club can learn a lot from him.