Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need someone to come in and change the players/clubs mentality. This is absolutely F'd and not acceptable. Going into the game 1-12 Broncos I would of accepted but we've completely capitulated and with the start we had this is F'ing unacceptable. I'm so F'ing done with him...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need someone to come in and change the players/clubs mentality. This is absolutely F'd and not acceptable. Going into the game 1-12 Broncos I would of accepted but we've completely capitulated and with the start we had this is F'ing unacceptable. I'm so F'ing done with him...
We need experience to come in… plain and simple… fuck everyone who doesn’t want a shane Flanagan to come in

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah same I’ve been supporting this club since I was 6. been a club member the past 15 years but the last 8 years had got to me honestly it’s starting to affect my health. As much as it kills me but I won’t be putting my self through this garbage

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is seriously unacceptable fucken love this club but my health comes first fuk you Barrett you cocksmoker

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do we lose this game by 20? Gus - time to sack Baz!!!!!!!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please please who ever has Gus on Twitter tweet him and put the burners on him about this fraud as a coach honestly

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah same I’ve been supporting this club since I was 6. been a club member the past 15 years but the last 8 years had got to me honestly it’s starting to affect my health. As much as it kills me but I won’t be putting my self through this garbage
I feel the same... its beyond disgraceful now. No excuse for this shit... absolutely none.

No tactics what so ever... no direction.. just a shit attempt at an attacking structure made for champion team.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This loss is solely on Barrett imo.

It all fell apart after Kiraz went off and he put Waddell in the centres, with Stimson next to him.

And then leaving JMK on until 7 minutes left, when we needed some points.