Luke Thompson and Kyle Flanagan’s glaring absence from Canterbury Bulldogs training

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I assume hes only had 1 covid jab at this stage.
How is he doing do you know?
Hope he is doing ok.
No he’s doubled jabbed for what is was worth !
He’s fine he’s had no symptoms what’s so ever, all the players were tested before they returned to training after the Christmas break, unfortunately for luke he was tested positive, should be back in early next week

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s fine he’s had no symptoms what’s so ever, all the players were tested before they returned to training after the Christmas break, unfortunately for luke he was tested positive, should be back in early next week
Let him know we’re all excited to see him in 22 and hope he stays with us

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farkin lucky boy if he had no symptoms. He might not have had them when tested but pretty sure he would have got symptoms a few days later.

Being so fit will help any nrl players that get it but speaking from experience it’s a fair bit worse than most of the media are making out.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol careful mate, I posted this same thing when Cotric left and copped “uHhH tHiNgS cHaNgE gUs DoEsN’t LiE!!”
Are you still cut that Gus could have lied to you but you will never know if that’s the case?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Media bullshit... As if you would want to get rid of Thompson

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Media bullshit... As if you would want to get rid of Thompson
I think this year could be a make or break year for Thompson .

He’s got ability to be one of the best but his disciplinary record is heavily weighed against him and for the amount of money he’s on you start questioning if you’re getting value for your money .

Hope he comes good but if we see him get suspended more than twice this year , that could spell the end of his stint with us

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
there’s been a lot of talk about getting rid of thompson but i just don’t get it. to me he’s probably our most important forward right now and will get better when we get a real hooker. would be foolish to move him on

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gives us all a chance to see the tripe written about our Club. There's that.
Well I saw an article on Stinkson this week that also wasn't worth posting lol
This article reads like some UK super league fan boy has written it.