Frank Pritchard on life support

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really care if he is unvaccinated. He's one of us, and if he made that decision, it's his to make. And he's probably paying for it now. That shouldn't make anyone feel good tbh. At the end of the day, he's very sick apparently and I hope he overcomes it.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Don’t get it why you still have the energy and ticker to comment such a thing. Do you feel good that you could finally pounce on someone who chooses to do what they want in life? Jesus man you must be a massive Karen in real life.

Hopefully you get through this frank the tank, definitely praying for you to get better. It’s just a hurdle!
I honestly hope he gets better and you can call me what you want if it makes you feel better. I think this is a wake up call to some of his community that needs to get protected.

I hope he gets better and don’t want anyone dying here but I think when a high profile person gets sick you can’t hide behind the truth.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly hope he gets better and you can call me what you want if it makes you feel better. I think this is a wake up call to some of his community that needs to get protected.

I hope he gets better and don’t want anyone dying here but I think when a high profile person gets sick you can’t hide behind the truth.
Yeah you're right because it's only the un-vaccinated that are spreading the disease and dying from covid aye ...

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope he gets well soon. Met him in person greatest bloke you will ever meet.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holy shit that's horrible news. Thoughts are with Frank and his family to get through this. Hopefully he gets better soon. Get well Frank.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope you have a speedy recovery Frank

You're in my prayers

I worked with his Sis and she was a lovely person, hope she's doing OK.

Last edited:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Lord,
Please watch over Frank and his family at this time of need.
Please give Frank the strength to be able to overcome this bout of illness that he is currently faced with and please let it be possible that he may make it through this terrible fight and come out the other side alive, healthy and well.
Please let him be able to return to his family, friends and loved ones soon.
We love you Frank, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Papa Joe & Family