Frank Pritchard on life support

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys a msg is going around about Frank Pritchard fighting for life with lungs collapsed from covid. Any one have any more info on it?

Our prayers go out to him and his family. Hope he makes a full recovery. Guys keep him in your prayers if the story is true.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Full story

Early this morning I received a message from a close friend of mine asking for prayers for someone very close to him.

Then that persons wife reached out to me as well. Her husband is in hospital with the virus and has asthma, collapsed lungs and fighting for his life on life support.

Many of you know him as Frank Pritchard the former NRL player. We have known him for years as a family man, a great father, husband and great friend who truly is a wonderul man with a big heart.

Right now he really needs all our prayers. I've put out a message this morning with his initials asking all to pray for him.

The monks in Lebanon are uniting in prayer.

Join us tomorrow night with his family via Zoom as we offer up unity of prayers for Frank Pritchard.
We will also pray for all who are affected right now by this virus either in hospital or in isolation away from their loved ones.

Let's start the New Year with prayer for Australia and all suffering especially our brother Frank and his family.

Zoom link in my bio and on the pic.

Topic: Praying for Frank Pritchard
Time: Jan 1, 2022 08:00 PM Sydney

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 959 5057 8611
Passcode: 333777

Please Share

Hopefully he pulls through terrible news

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez not good :(

Half of our famous Bash Bros. Sam be devastated as well. Bulldogs supporters, and all league fans praying for Tank.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at the anti vax rally in Sydney so now paying the price. Wishing him all the best though
Don’t get it why you still have the energy and ticker to comment such a thing. Do you feel good that you could finally pounce on someone who chooses to do what they want in life? Jesus man you must be a massive Karen in real life.

Hopefully you get through this frank the tank, definitely praying for you to get better. It’s just a hurdle!