News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
180k or whatever on coke and alcohol is ridiculous…..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BRETT FINCH ARRESTED, CHILD ABUSE MATERIAL

FINCH OUT, TOXIC STORM/ROOSTERS CULTURE OUT!!!

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Former footy star Brett Finch charged with sharing child abuse material

Former NRL grand final winner Brett Finch has been charged by police with sharing child abuse material, one of eight arrested by detectives.

Embattled former NRL star Brett Finch has been arrested for allegedly sharing child abuse material on his mobile phone.

Finch, 40, was arrested on Tuesday morning and taken to Kogarah Police Station where he was charged with five counts of use carriage service transmit or publish or promote child abuse.

He was granted conditional police bail to appear at Sutherland Local Court on Tuesday 11 January 2021.

Finch was one of eight men arrested as part of the Strike Force Hank investigation by the NSW Police Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.

The strike force seized mobile phones, electronic items and illicit drugs, as part of their ongoing investigation into the alleged transmission of child abuse material through an adult telephone.

“We will allege that each of the men arrested by detectives over the past month expressed desires to engage in sexual activity with children, and in some cases, attempted to access child abuse material from other users of the service,” Detective Superintendent Jayne Doherty said.

“Producing, disseminating or possessing child abuse material are serious offences, and detectives will continue to dismantle these types of operations, so children are free from harmful situations, exploitation and abuse.”

GoblinSlayer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Former NRL grand final winner Brett Finch has been charged by police with sharing child abuse material, one of eight arrested by detectives.

Embattled former NRL star Brett Finch has been arrested for allegedly sharing child abuse material on his mobile phone.

Finch, 40, was arrested on Tuesday morning and taken to Kogarah Police Station where he was charged with five counts of use carriage service transmit or publish or promote child abuse.

He was granted conditional police bail to appear at Sutherland Local Court on Tuesday 11 January 2021.

Finch was one of eight men arrested as part of the Strike Force Hank investigation by the NSW Police Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.

The strike force seized mobile phones, electronic items and illicit drugs, as part of their ongoing investigation into the alleged transmission of child abuse material through an adult telephone.

“We will allege that each of the men arrested by detectives over the past month expressed desires to engage in sexual activity with children, and in some cases, attempted to access child abuse material from other users of the service,” Detective Superintendent Jayne Doherty said.

“Producing, disseminating or possessing child abuse material are serious offences, and detectives will continue to dismantle these types of operations, so children are free from harmful situations, exploitation and abuse.”
Wow, he seemed like such an upstanding citizen.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As I was saying. His face will look extra sooky in the boneyard. Enjoy haha
fuk im shocked, i know him through his brother and i coached his nephew. never saw this coming, hope it is all a beat up, hoping he was just sent them and not requesting them. If he is guilty then that is the lowest of lows and deserves to get belted in prison

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fuk im shocked, i know him through his brother and i coached his nephew. never saw this coming, hope it is all a beat up, hoping he was just sent them and not requesting them. If he is guilty then that is the lowest of lows and deserves to get belted in prison
Its a sting, they took down about a half dozen blokes. No way they do this without water tight evidence.

In a way it sheds a new light on the drug abuse, the guy appears to have been hiding some serious demons, so to speak.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m definitely not shocked and he’s always been scum mate and a compulsive liar who always lets people down. If the media reports are correct and that’s what he’s been charged with he didn’t just receive them

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow former nrl gramd final winner and they dont mention the roosters and the storm fucking hahah if it was us ...

Gronk culture fuck them all

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m definitely not shocked and he’s always been scum mate and a compulsive liar who always lets people down. If the media reports are correct and that’s what he’s been charged with he didn’t just receive them
if it is true then he deserves to get the punishment he will receive for sure. He will never be able to be near a kids football ground for the rest of his life

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
To send them you need to get them first. Yeh he will be popular in prison