Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kikau had 9 missed tackles in the trial against Parra. His defence has always been an issue. How he responds once the season starts will be interesting.. Mahoney seems totally committed to Parra before he plays with us and looks locked in and focused as always. Kikau looks distracted and still affected by the whole photo leak.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kikau had 9 missed tackles in the trial against Parra. His defence has always been an issue. How he responds once the season starts will be interesting.. Mahoney seems totally committed to Parra before he plays with us and looks locked in and focused as always. Kikau looks distracted and still affected by the whole photo leak.
Lmao t rex signing imo

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao t rex signing imo
As i have mentioned before, i dont like the length of Kikau's contract. 4 years is way too long on a player who is X-factor but was never the complete package.

If we had to pay 1M per season for 2 years i would have prefered it than 4 years at 3.2M.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As i have mentioned before, i dont like the length of Kikau's contract. 4 years is way too long on a player who is X-factor but was never the complete package.

If we had to pay 1M per season for 2 years i would have prefered it than 4 years at 3.2M.
I don't like the four years at his age either or how much he's on.. I would have preferred Papali'i to Kikau. He's a better defender, younger, cheaper, can play middle and second row and is a handful in attack with plenty of skill.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the four years at his age either or how much he's on.. I would have preferred Papali'i to Kikau. He's a better defender, younger, cheaper, can play middle and second row and is a handful in attack with plenty of skill.
I think his form over the past 12 months has dipped.

Dose not look as threatening with the ball to my eyes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think his form over the past 12 months has dipped.

Dose not look as threatening with the ball to my eyes.
They'll need him to be more involved with Burton, Capewell etc gone and the rule changes meaning they can't just have 24 tackle sets every time they have the ball and they blow everyone out 50-0.

I think Penrith will struggle more than season and how Kikau etc play now that they've come back to the pack and are in more close games will be interesting..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Kikau has already checked out at Panthers. That said they were far from full strength last night.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way I saw things,
Parramatta come out to prove a point.
Penrith come out for a warm up trial.
Time will unveil all !

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way I saw things,
Parramatta come out to prove a point.
Penrith come out for a warm up trial.
Time will unveil all !
Yeah I'm not reading much into the trial on a night where they got smashed. But his defence has always been pretty shit. 9 missed tackles isn't a good start. Hopefully he bounces back once the season starts and shows that he's focused.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And they lost 36-0. So was it all Kikaus fault? Or maybe the whole team was just shit last night.
People mught question his signing, but questioning his abillity, and using any way possible to demonstrate it is just fucking sad.
All bulldogs supporters should be stoked we signed him.