Burton is HERE!!

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Penrith loosing him will prove to be a huge mistake reminds me of when we lost JT. Few years from Penrith will realise keeping Luai over Burton was one stupid thing to do.
If luai shits the bed they have another solid prospect in Niwhai Puru but he might be coming up soon might lose him also haha

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
may he never play against us ever again

and our Blades gear was worse than Classic

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got a feeling it will be harder to keep him than it was to sign him.
Either way hope he kills it for us.
As long as gus is there he won’t be going anywhere give him a bloody row of machines at the leagues club we will win a premiership in the next 5 years !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, it’s now confirmed what I thought .. how good does he look in the blue an white ? Looks even more like a superstar, he’s home where he belongs :hearteyes:

welcome to the doggies Burts.!!!!! And May it be a LONG stay. Lovely.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be another case of Penrith losing a champion, like when Fittler left. I hope so for our sake mainly. Burto definitely has a lot of the same attributes as a young Freddy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually feel for the poor bastard.. With the mass bukake fest happening about him on the kennel, if he does not win MOM 4 out of the first 5 games the pitchforks will be out.... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
We already had 'Burton is not a 5/8' threads when he was playing for Penrith, Fam. Poor bastard! Namaste

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Classic looks like best and less quality like honestly ditch them ffs
ccc wasn’t bad but Nike or adidas will be d bomb
How about PUMA, they make a damn good jersey. Well thought out and styled