Issac lumelume

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This above is fn wrong deadset...

Was JAC to be on board today lads? Thought so...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh cmon.... Lumelume is not elite but at least he's not a tortoise like Montoya or short like Crichton. The errors in his game can be sorted out.... he's only played 6 NRL games..
They can be, but if he's doing them at Melbourne then it's definitely not going to me a simple fix and something that's going to change overnight. He's an okay depth signing, good athlete and might come good...or might not.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s with all the smart ass comments regarding his eye??
From all you specimen, oil painting fuckwits..
When is it acceptable to highlight or be-little someone over their disability?
There are some absolute cockheads on here that praise the lord they only need to type and not face to face with someone, because if someone was to see their heads that look like a smashed fucking crab..they might never live that down..
Morons
Well fucking said brother!!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If kotrik calls himself as such, he can stay.
If he calls himself Chochtrich, then he can go.

When we got him at 650k a season it was on kotrik form not Chochtrich form.

Im not too fussed if Gus can offload him, as i believe we have a very strong winger on the other side who will not doubt finish off moves as well as gift us runaway tries.

Kotriks best attributes were his return kick metres similar to To'o and Utai. We might still need these but i think weve made significant all round improvements to the backline that will compensate for a potential loss like kotrik
What if his name was Cotric? Just asking for a mate.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can be, but if he's doing them at Melbourne then it's definitely not going to me a simple fix and something that's going to change overnight. He's an okay depth signing, good athlete and might come good...or might not.
He's an Okay depth player who's capable of keeping pace when given a chance in the NRL. Much rather him than the park footballers we had last year like Kiko Manu.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are depth signings and fringe first grade player signings and then there are those that are signed that are "no where near, never will be near" first grade standard.

Over the last five years the dogs have had too many players signed up on long term deals from junior footy that forces the club to put them on development contracts or even top 30 contracts.

Far more balance n depth this year - of the players im awaare who are training atm there is only one that i v seen a lot of who i would say has no where near the ability/ potential of being even a fringe fg player

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks possessed this bloke he’s an evil looking **** but looks aside great backup player in my books go dogs