Boxing The Boxing Thread

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Live updates: Teófimo López vs George Kambosos Jr, unified lightweight boxing blog
Posted 3h ago3 hours ago
Help keep family & friends informed by sharing this article
abc.net.au/news/teofimo-lopez-vs-george-kambosos-jr-live-updates-boxing-blog/100655884
COPY LINKSHARE
George Kambosos Jr takes on unified WBO, IBF, WBA (Super) and The Ring lightweight champion Teófimo López at Madison Square Garden.
Follow all the action between the two unbeaten fighters in our live blog.
Key events
LEAVE A COMMENT
Live updates
1m ago1 minutes ago
By Simon Smale

KEY EVENT
George Kambosos wins!
115-111 Kambosos.
114-113 López
115-112 Kambosos!
"AAAAAAAND NEW!"
WOW! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Lopez would've been too much for Kambosos, was happy to be wrong! Was a very close fight but I think George showed plenty of heart to win the 11th and 12th which was the difference IMO

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fckn pissed. Had 2 options, watch at my mates place (who knows George and thought he was a good enough shot to throw $5k on him @9's) or go watch my shithead play rep cricket. Well, 0-30 off 3, 10 runs in 12 overs (50 over game) said I made the wrong fckng call.

Watched Loma/Lopez and thought George had no hope. Fcking warrior. Now I can't even watch the replay as I know the result. Double fckng pissed....

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Greeks will be going off. Fair to say a few plate smashing events occurred around Sydney.
This bloke has done so well for Australian boxing. So happy for him and hishard work. Few good Aussie boxers coming through too.
Huni and Tszyu are gonna be great.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fckn pissed. Had 2 options, watch at my mates place (who knows George and thought he was a good enough shot to throw $5k on him @9's) or go watch my shithead play rep cricket. Well, 0-30 off 3, 10 runs in 12 overs (50 over game) said I made the wrong fckng call.

Watched Loma/Lopez and thought George had no hope. Fcking warrior. Now I can't even watch the replay as I know the result. Double fckng pissed....
Fuck bro, it's almost like your instincts is way off track or something