Rumour Cotric to Raiders

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cotric is an origin player that was in a shit team and your bagging so let’s play burns then l know who the better player is .farrrrk
Play naden on the wing and schoupp and alamoti in the centres. This is the future i think. Never said burns u fuckwit

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Luke Lewis
Michael Jennings
Petero Civoniceva
Matt Elliott
Matt Moylan

Ruthless indeed :grinning: That is just who Gus is. I really do like Cotric and wish him all the best, but this is Gus' way he has done it in the past and he will not stop untill he gets the results he is after. I would say Thompson is next but who knows.

How the Penrith Panthers went from despair to triumph under Phil Gould and Ivan Cleary......Ivan Cleary

Read on: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/ba61efa65315d83349d274057ed7841d

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem isn’t us having depth. It’s paying freight. It’s such a dud deal if we’re paying 200k towards him.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did we ever get anything out of letting Reimis Smith go to Melbourne?

That’s still a bizarre decision getting fk all in return
Who cares he’s shit. He wasn’t on much and he still isn’t on much.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I get the whole 'moneyball' concept and understand it's a trend but it feels like our club is getting a reputation for shopping players well before their deals expire. Woods lasted 6 months into a 4 year deal. DWZ even though it was denied and denied until it happened. Flanagan, Allan, Cotric, Thompson have all been rumoured to being shopped. Is that something a potential recruit factors into signing with us. If I don't play well or the team doesn't perform am I going to be shopped because of my wage?

We seem happy to let Napa and hoppa see out their deals despite being horrible for past 24months. Yeah it might ease cap pressure but we have Dufty and Vaughan on one year deals who can sign elsewhere before they've even played a game for us. All of a sudden Cotric, Dufty, Vaughan are gone in 12months and the 'big recruitment.drive' doesn't look so impressive

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only thought is that the plan is to put Naden or Allan on the wing and eventually bring Alamoti in on a fraction of the price and in the next 5 years our juniors will be at a point where we can continually churn out first graders same way penrith are starting to do idk

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not to mention some players sign to under the impression a player will be there for the duration of their contract. You never know fox might have considered signing with is due to Cotric being in the side for the next few years. If he's gone after just 12 months other potential recruits might think we are full of shit if our pitch is we have this roster and these players on the way. The whole kikau dilemma has been a bad enough look