Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Geed Gahoney done deal?????

Dog’n’Bone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats only because the bream were absolute stonkers.

Like I'm going to weigh in illegal fish to a fishing comp you niff nuff

But thanks for being a Graig
lol yeah right. I know an under size fish when I see one. Couple of those mullet look on the short side as well. Guessing this comp featured some sort of honesty system when it came to weighing your bag?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol yeah right. I know an under size fish when I see one. Couple of those mullet look on the short side as well. Guessing this comp featured some sort of honesty system when it came to weighing your bag?
It's funny as I noticed that myself but didn't want to stir up shit. Defo a few of those should've been put back.

Pay offs?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gaybe gunpopular gut gats ghe gonly goint to gishing gor ge, geating ghe gatch.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Hahaha knows an under sized fish when he see's it but doesn't know that not 1 of those fish is a mullet

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It's funny as I noticed that myself but didn't want to stir up shit. Defo a few of those should've been put back.

Pay offs?
The smallest fish was a 26cm bream. You can gauge the size of the rest from that.