The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The introduction of public announcing to facilitate witch hunts.
If someone has a problem with someone, they should tell the person.
Alzheimer.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
****** parking in disabled spots who clearly ain’t disabled but fat
And those without permits
Happens daily at my Sons Child care, i look at there car and ask why they are not displaying there sticker, they don't care though, they take the spot because it's easier to get there kids out of their cars, kills me

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Womens sport or any sport they throw a W in front of
WNRL WAFL etc

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our local Coles.. It has to be the worst stocked poorly shelved Coles in all of Oz.. And God help you if you want something exotic like 00 pizza flour or
garam masala or fresh curry leaves...They are lucky to have devon and cheddar cheese the fuckwits.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been doing for over 20 years now, can't fucking stand it, most the shit I do now carpentry and shit but still have to pull out the brush occasionally it shits me.
Atleast you get paid to do it.
Ive been painting the fake arse cheap shit internal wood grain doors form bunnings gloss white. Its fucking painful. Then the wife wants to chalk paint the bedroom suite which really means "Ill start it and when I get sick of it half way through the undercoat, you you silly **** will finish it" lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atleast you get paid to do it.
Ive been painting the fake arse cheap shit internal wood grain doors form bunnings gloss white. Its fucking painful. Then the wife wants to chalk paint the bedroom suite which really means "Ill start it and when I get sick of it half way through the undercoat, you you silly **** will finish it" lol
That actually sounds a bit like when one of my sister's asks me to help on a project. Typically get about half hour into a 5 hour project (if two people do it) and she'll throw some sort of tantrum and retreat and expect me to finish a now 10 hour project for her. I used to do it, now I usually tell her I'm not fucking doing it if she's not going to help at all. In the past I've sanded back and repainted a cot (**** of a job sanding the bars), stripped wire off an aviary designed for large birds, sanded the **** and repainted before attaching wire for budgies, weeded a garden which she was planning to replant (and never got round to after I spent 4 hours weeding). To top all this off, she's usually broke and I dish up money for tools and materials on these projects because I get sick of hearing complaints about having to put the jobs off.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That actually sounds a bit like when one of my sister's asks me to help on a project. Typically get about half hour into a 5 hour project (if two people do it) and she'll throw some sort of tantrum and retreat and expect me to finish a now 10 hour project for her. I used to do it, now I usually tell her I'm not fucking doing it if she's not going to help at all. In the past I've sanded back and repainted a cot (**** of a job sanding the bars), stripped wire off an aviary designed for large birds, sanded the **** and repainted before attaching wire for budgies, weeded a garden which she was planning to replant (and never got round to after I spent 4 hours weeding). To top all this off, she's usually broke and I dish up money for tools and materials on these projects because I get sick of hearing complaints about having to put the jobs off.
You sound like a decent brother Alan. As a brother myself, its just what we do.
Painting a cot sounds like fun (not :yum:) but i bet it looked good when you were done.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You sound like a decent brother Alan. As a brother myself, its just what we do.
Painting a cot sounds like fun (not :yum:) but i bet it looked good when you were done.
Not as decent as I used to be if I'm honest. I had to learn to call her out on the bullshit and let her know that an offer of help doesn't mean spending my weekends doing the entire projects for her while she sits inside pretending to have the shits. I'm quite happy to just piss off home and ignore her until she gets over her tantrums now. I have some sympathy for you in the fact that if you take this attitude with completing your wifes projects , you can't just go home and ride it out.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not as decent as I used to be if I'm honest. I had to learn to call her out on the bullshit and let her know that an offer of help doesn't mean spending my weekends doing the entire projects for her while she sits inside pretending to have the shits. I'm quite happy to just piss off home and ignore her until she gets over her tantrums now. I have some sympathy for you in the fact that if you take this attitude with completing your wifes projects , you can't just go home and ride it out.
My wife works long night shift and weekends too. We had some time off when she started painting but now shes back at work and I dont think she realized how much was involved in painting a 7 piece bedroom suite. Anyways, Ill chip away at it amoungst other stuff and it will all be worth it when its done.
Its hard trying to balance work, renos and hobbies at the same time. Never thought Id ever get to a point in my life where Id have a running 'to do' list but its become essential and Im actually productive.
I was going to paint the roof of my house after I replace the gutters but I thought fuck it, Ill pay someone else to do it all.
Life is too short.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers who just stick their indicator on and believe that it miraculously and suddenly gives them right of way. To the f*ckers who do this, It does not give you the right to just barge into a lane, you are just being a selfish entitled c**t.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Canterbury Road I stay in the left lane but the wankers that zoom up in the right lane and at every time someone try’s to right turn they zoom back into your lane. I get they are fully sick18 year old hectic lebo formula 1 drivers but it’s dangerous. Nothing will change but it is stressful.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does he look at you at least??
Nah to the ground its extremely awkward, you don't got to crush a fellas hand with a shake but effort is required, even the gay brother in law says he don't shake hands that gay , when you creep out the gays with a limp handshake you know it's time to change it up

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah to the ground its extremely awkward, you don't got to crush a fellas hand with a shake but effort is required, even the gay brother in law says he don't shake hands that gay , when you creep out the gays with a limp handshake you know it's time to change it up
Yeah, that's no good. Tell him to tune it up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The accusathon will never justify my treatment.
Unfair scrutiny speaks for itself, haters gunna hate.