Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol can't you answer a question straight? Do you believe no one has died in Australia from covid it's a real simple question
The tga advised no one had died from it, but died with it.

Do you know how influenza started, it's origins and the year it was made?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know how influenza started, it's origins and the year it was made?
Fuck me are you retarded? Why do you guys constantly dodge questions after you put shit out there?
Do you believe no one has died from covid in Australia yes or no ? It's that fucking simple

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me are you retarded? Why do you guys constantly dodge questions after you put shit out there?
Do you believe no one has died from covid in Australia yes or no ? It's that fucking simple
Died with it, not from it, the tga... the corrupt organisation!

Can you please answer the influenza questions.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
At least she has the brains to be awake, and not take unqualified, non elected bureaucrats words for something that is less lethal than the flu!
Thats exactly what I'd be telling her as I'm thinking about nailing the home run. And you can GGF - I'm an unqualified, non elected bureaucrat. We take good money from taxpayers for being experts.

Its fun being an expert.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I'd be telling her as I'm thinking about nailing the home run. And you can GGF - I'm an unqualified, non elected bureaucrat. We take good money from taxpayers for being experts.

Its fun being an expert.
Follow the money trail!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Died with it, not from the tga... the corrupt organisation!

Can you please answer the flu questions.
Ok we are getting somewhere so you believe covid hasn't killed anyone in Australia what so ever yes or no?
No idea about the flu but I'm sure you will have an answer

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its fun being an expert.
I didn't know Hazard, followed the dogs!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we are getting somewhere so you believe covid hasn't killed anyone in Australia what so ever yes or no?
No idea about the flu but I'm sure you will have an answer
Why won't you look it up, do some research?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why won't you look it up, do some research?
No need really it don't interest me
Ok you half answered a question can you please complete just a yes or a no
Do you believe no one has died from covid in Australia yes or no?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Follow the money trail!
What mine? I can dm you the names of the brothels and grog shops if you like. Save you the effort.

Seriously though - applaud the effort to rage against the machine. If you're right, you and others will be legends. If you're wrong, you'll be remembered as the lunatic fringe. Thats cool though. Who knows? The lunatic fringe may be the next trendy haircut.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need really it don't interest me
Ok you half answered a question can you please complete just a yes or a no
Do you believe no one has died from covid in Australia yes or no?
I’ve got till midnight, maybe round 2 tomorrow? Answer my influenza questions first.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you put something in your body, you have no idea about? Not only that, the government and the pharmaceutical company will not take any liability if something happens to you! If I buy something, it always comes with a warranty, if I go to a restaurant, I’m given a menu, why are there so much censorship, people silenced, gagged, threatened with their jobs if they talk, if the government is right about this man who caught a virus from a bat, shouldn’t they be open to debate?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Link please?
Link it was a guess what part of I don't know Don't you understand? I never claimed it to be a date ,
What's this stupid game you are trying to play seriously? You posted a picture saying there was no covid deaths in Australia I asked you a simple question do you believe it are you " winning " some game in your head where you think you have out smarted every one or something

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Link it was a guess what part of I don't know Don't you understand? I never claimed it to be a date ,
What's this stupid game you are trying to play seriously? You posted a picture saying there was no covid deaths in Australia I asked you a simple question do you believe it are you " winning " some game in your head where you think you have out smarted every one or something
Why are you getting frustrated? I’m not trying to out smart anyone, just trying to open eyes.

Paragraph 4 and 5, Look at the name and institution.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch this. great documentary!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
People think it’s just about a vaccine… We are dealing with satanists and they think this world belongs to devil worshippers
We ain’t seen nothing yet! :tearsofjoy:.
Do the Satanists fly on the fake Air Force One??
Or are they making ‘Cheese Pizza’ in DC??
Enlighten us once again with your evidence Alzz. Baited breath!! :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.