Opinion How did the officials miss this ffs lucky it didn’t contribute to the result

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Made the kick harder

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Made the kick harder
Can't see how it makes the kick harder, it opened up the angle a shitload.
Shame that Alien missed it, would made a good whinging point for Bennett to put under the microscope during the lead-up this week.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another failure by a Sutton in a big game, the cants are useless!
Can’t believe time and time again he is deemed the best whistle blower in the game. It’s like saying Mitchell Pearce is the best half back ever. Neither of them can perform on the biggest stage.

Having Klein and Sutton as number 1 and 2 is embarrassing. Don’t know how many times they have been stood down but definitely has happened. Yet they are responsible for the biggest games :sweat:

Atleast I will say not that many bad calls last night. Definitely not as bad as the Penrith v parra game where the whistle had a factor in the match.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember a Bulldogs game at Shark Park, maybe around 2007, where the reverse happened. Hazem was was made to kick a conversion from almost on the touchline when the try was scored 5 metres in, I think by SBW. Referee was Shayne Hayne. Should not happen. Touch judge is supposed to stay on spot the try is scored until the ref has the kicker in the right place.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch it on the NRL site.
I just watched the replay to check the image you posted. You have lost the plot if you think he put his foot in touch before grounding the ball.

No fake controversies are getting past me.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched it 5 minutes ago too..BS he hit the touchline before..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Penrith are massive cheats, fucking hate the *****.