Boxing The Boxing Thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont follow ufc but will this tyson guy knock out logan paul?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont follow ufc but will this tyson guy knock out logan paul?
I hope so but probably not. He was more a wrestler in UFC who had striking ability. Guy is also coming off the back of 4 losses and 39 years of age. But when it comes to fighting, you just never know. I pray to the gods that Woodley somehow destroy Jake Paul's face and shuts the cocky little fucker up.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope so but probably not. He was more a wrestler in UFC who had striking ability. Guy is also coming off the back of 4 losses and 39 years of age. But when it comes to fighting, you just never know. I pray to the gods that Woodley somehow destroy Jake Paul's face and shuts the cocky little fucker up.
Yep also if jake paul is contracted to win and keep taking people on as so many people would be making good $$ off him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh boy time to jump on twitter :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the ’fight’ I use that term loosely, between Evander Holyfield and Victor Belfort, a 44 year old ex- MMA Fighter.. Belfort was supposed to fight Oscar De La Hoya who had not fought professionally since 2008, but Oscar caught covid..so Evander took the fight at short notice. Belfort won by technical Knockout in the first round. How they let Evander back in the ring at almost 60, and who himself had not fought since 2011, I will never know..a disgrace. Belfort at the end the fight was jumping around like he beat Holyfield in his prime.. What a chump. Hopefully Evander made same cash..

Full reply below..don’t blink or you will miss it..

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joshua and Wilder are both overrated IMO
The division is weak tbh.

Wilder was regarded as the boogie man and yet his record is chock full of no bodies, his best win is old man Ortiz.

Joshua at least has good wins in his resume. His biggest problem is he can't a punch and looks petrified when he gets hit clean.