Official Gus on Twitter

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep - pure accident his cck flew out of this pants at MM, Lichaa's missus tripped and coincidently got her tongue caught in his mouth and it got caught in his teeth and he accidently got his cck caught in his zipper and whats her name just happened to hear his cries of anguish and ran in to help out.

Damn unlucky guy.
We may never know the full story but I suspect his cck played a much bigger part in all those incidents.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep - pure accident his cck flew out of this pants at MM, Lichaa's missus tripped and coincidently got her tongue caught in his mouth and it got caught in his teeth and he accidently got his cck caught in his zipper and whats her name just happened to hear his cries of anguish and ran in to help out.

Damn unlucky guy.
Very unlucky guy. I still think he should sue.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has been telling everyone all week that Penrith would win, he's been saying that Penrith have been waiting for this game for 12months and wouldn't let it slip. Think there might be a few people a little quiet after trying to tell Gus he was stupid.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He did say he’d leave during the off season. Guess he went a week early.

Did also say his Twitter account was an obligation to his employers too, so hopefully it means he’ll be back come kickoff.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15
·
6m
Have a great Sunday folks. I’m going to have a relaxing day before a big week of work. Might even have a bit of news this week. See how things develop over the next few days. 100% Footy
@NRLonNine
tomorrow night. Enjoy Grand Final week. Bye for now.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil Gould
@PhilGould15
·
6m
Have a great Sunday folks. I’m going to have a relaxing day before a big week of work. Might even have a bit of news this week. See how things develop over the next few days. 100% Footy
@NRLonNine
tomorrow night. Enjoy Grand Final week. Bye for now.
That’s what Gus just tweeted wondering if that is about the Bulldogs and what it is hopefully it is and some good news anyone have any ideas ?