Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst season I’ve ever seen by any footy team is finally over after this! Thank fuck. Can’t believe I sat through every game of this disgusting year. That forward pack and halves paring is actually laughable. The backs are shit too. Could this be our worst lineup of the year? Fuckin hell
Flanagan and Waddell absoulte jokes

Barrett i have no words for other than fix this shit up very fast

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sack Barrett :grinning: Is BBO injured? Only sane explanation.

As for Napa...yeah right he def deserves to run out for his final game for Dogs.

Barrett? *shakes head*
Bbo hasn’t actually played well the past few weeks.

maybe it’s good to drop him to show him he needs a big off-season he isn’t there yet.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Tigers not as formidable as the Knights or Manly with a few names back in the side hope they can nail this one for each other before saying goodbye.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gonna be a shit show. Will get the snacks ready for a laugh to watch these clowns one more time.

2 wins this year and 22 losses what a year!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Auf Wiedersehen season 2021, looking forward to seeing some actual decent players next year, don't think we'll improve unfortunately as we have a clueless coach but we have to hope right?

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely the worst season since 08 for me.
At least the last few years we have finished with a few wins giving us hope for the following year.
I honestly thought with new coaching staff and players we would push for 10th even sneak into 8th but fuck was i way off.

Be good if panthers could win then we could have GF winners coming to the club along with the fox and hopefully inspire the team.

Just don't think Barrett has what it takes to be a head coach ,hopefully with Gus around things will improve.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely we win this one. No Mbop no Douhie

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Heard Averillo will be trailed at FB not sure if my mate is pulling my leg coz I keep saying he should be lol.
I also heard that, I was just putting the comment out there to see if anyone else knew more :tearsofjoy:

I fully expect nothing our of the ordinary though lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Willing to share
Just the Averillo news, like I said above I'm not sure on it so just put it out there to see if anyone else knew something. Probably just wishful thinking from our fans though..