Cronk opinion on Napa

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually said that Napa does not have the same access to resources and coaching at the dogs as he did at roosters and that’s the reason why he’s shit now? What a load of tripe
Lol. What a flog.

He was on the decline before he signed with us. Also if you look at his numbers he is actually averaging better than he did there.

Just doesn’t have 14 international forwards in the pack to carry him at the dogs

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sorry Cronk
He was always rubbish and average at best

I was filthy we threw klemmer for that flog

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. What a flog.

He was on the decline before he signed with us. Also if you look at his numbers he is actually averaging better than he did there.

Just doesn’t have 14 international forwards in the pack to carry him at the dogs
Exactly. What resources do you need to run hard and not be a fucking pussy?!!!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk is a reserve grader when it comes to his ability as a commentator. Imagine, with no inner access to the dogs setup, saying such a pompous ill informed biassed statement. But then Fox have never given the dogs a fair show and it will only continue whilst Gould is in there.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk just loves to suck the cocks of the roosters and pumps em up every chance he gets. The crooked nose motherfucker is a double agent. Helps Melbourne and the roosters. He should shit his mouth. He’s never played with a team that struggles. Every team he’s been in has literally purchased the premiership. Fucken flog. Him and Cherry Evan’s are the two biggest wanks when they talk. Jog on muppet

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we just wipe the name Napa from our history? Worst signing we've ever had (especially for the amount he was on), let's pretend it was a bad dream and never happened.
While I admire that sentiment, I also think that his name should be used as a cautionary thing when looking at signings from now on. "are you sure this guy isn't a Napa?" type of thing should be asked before pulling the trigger on any signing.