How many weeks for Latrell?

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he gets fined they should start a gofundme page, dunno if thats allowed but fuck it..he shouldnt pay a cent of that fine should be applauded by everyone
If I would be deadset pissed off too. Your star player gets his face smashed from a dangerous shoulder charge and will miss out the whole season and Latrell gets the bin...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Gus still defending latrell during the post game coverage. FFS, it doesn’t matter if it was intentional. It was a shoulder to the head and it broke his friggin eye socket. Get off the sauce, Gus. A tackle that ugly deserves the highest possible penalty.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taking a further look at replays, it is a bizarre play from Latrell. I don't see any regular fullback making that play. Manu has run out of options, he has a defender already on him, two more in close ready to tackle and also cutting off any possible pass. There is no football strategy in what Latrell does, he is going in for the collision, full stop. Here is the thing, if he gets it wrong and misses altogether, and Manu manages to slip the tackler, then Souffs line could be exposed. It was a dumb play, it was purely about Latrell going in and bashing a bloke, which is what he loves to do.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus still defending later ll on post game coverage. FFS, it doesn’t matter if it was intentional. It was a shoulder to the head and it broke his friggin eye socket.
The only thing I can think of from Gus is that he is putting pressure on the officials regarding our own blokes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taking a further look at replays, it is a bizarre play from Latrell. I don't see any regular fullback making that play. Manu has run out of options, he has a defender already on him, two more in close ready to tackle and also cutting off any possible pass. There is no football strategy in what Latrell does, he is going in for the collision, full stop. Here is the thing, if he gets it wrong and misses altogether, and Manu manages to slip the tackler, then Souffs line could be exposed. It was a dumb play, it was purely about Latrell going in and bashing a bloke, which is what he loves to do.
Latrell wants to hurt players and his eyes light up when the opportunity for a cheap shop pops up.