Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know there are some in here that don't think much of Hetherington but the bloke plays with passion and heart. Next year with a better pack around him he will not be so fatigued that he has those brainsnaps with lazy efforts earning the wraith of the pea schrillers. I reckon he will become one of most feared forwards in the game.
Great post mate, Some blokes on here are just bitches….:tearsofjoy:

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are some in here that don't think much of Hetherington but the bloke plays with passion and heart. Next year with a better pack around him he will not be so fatigued that he has those brainsnaps with lazy efforts earning the wraith of the pea schrillers. I reckon he will become one of most feared forwards in the game.
He sure is the prop of the future big, strong, athletic and fast. I hope he reaches his potential he has all the athletic abilities and great mindset/attitude.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was Gus I would have told Bellamy fuck Melbourne what has that state ever done for Rugby League in this country to deserve you and the reputation you have earned them, they are an AFL town and couldn’t give a fuck about Rugby League so why stay build a legacy that state did not earn or deserve??? Build up a League club that comes from a state that made Rugby League like a NSW club maybe perhaps the Bulldogs who’v been in the comp since your Grandpa was in nappies lol
I think gus would say completely the opposite. He is a massive fan of grass roots rugby league, and expanding its horizons to new areas of the map. Your words would never come out of his mouth!
That being said, I highly doubt Gus will be trading any player that we shouldn't keep, for another player we want.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He sure is the prop of the future big, strong, athletic and fast. I hope he reaches his potential he has all the athletic abilities and great mindset/attitude.
I think his mindset/attitude is shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard he is the clubs best trainer week in week out.
I don't doubt he trains hard, I just think he's a total idiot out on the field. Shoots out of the line for a bit shot and disappears for the rest of the defensive set, goes for the cheap shot, etc. Last week when he made the break Kyle was in support for an easy pass and he just ran it. He needs to go on ritalin or something lol

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we offered him anything more than 600k, it’s a terrible piece of business. Surely Gus knows better. He didn’t go out snd pay overs for players at Penrith.
We know you're not his biggest fan but he is worth more thank 600k... be fair bro...

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't doubt he trains hard, I just think he's a total idiot out on the field. Shoots out of the line for a bit shot and disappears for the rest of the defensive set, goes for the cheap shot, etc. Last week when he made the break Kyle was in support for an easy pass and he just ran it. He needs to go on ritalin or something lol
Yeah I think that’s all to do with coaching, that can easily be coached out of him, Baz knew what he was buying and let’s hope he changes his technique this off season

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We know you're not his biggest fan but he is worth more thank 600k... be fair bro...
700 is my absolute ceiling.....and I think it's definitely a little high

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You sure it wasn't "I'm mad AT him" ?
Yeah, I'm sure. He said Adam's deficiency are a result of bad coaching and that things will change when he commences shadow coaching the team in the off season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I think that’s all to do with coaching, that can easily be coached out of him, Baz knew what he was buying and let’s hope he changes his technique this off season
I just don't know, he's in his mid 20s already and been around for a while... I just don't rate him, doesn't use his gifts effectively and doesn't really have the high workrate you'd want along with obvious discipline issue. I think this is why he could never really break into the Penrith pack despite the Panthers investing heavily into him early on in his career.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't know, he's in his mid 20s already and been around for a while... I just don't rate him, doesn't use his gifts effectively and doesn't really have the high workrate you'd want along with obvious discipline issue. I think this is why he could never really break into the Penrith pack despite the Panthers investing heavily into him early on in his career.
Yeah I would agree I don’t know what it is the fitness is there so there is no reason for his low work rate. It’s odd really maybe he isn’t a leader and needs someone to follow in the pack and egging him on.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure. He said Adam's deficiency are a result of bad coaching and that things will change when he commences shadow coaching the team in the off season.
I've always though Adam's deficiency was that his IQ is lower than his shoe size......seriously, if Adam concentrated on his game as much as he does playing with his willy he would be a half decent player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I would agree I don’t know what it is the fitness is there so there is no reason for his low work rate. It’s odd really maybe he isn’t a leader and needs someone to follow in the pack and egging him on.
Special treatment from Baz lol. His role and minutes in the team are set in stone no matter what happens. He has 22 errors and penalties combined, that's just insane haha.