Burton to Centre?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just call things as I see it and more often than not, history proves me correct.
Scarily accurate in fact.
You can get on the Nasheed train or you don’t need too, it’s cool either way we are all entitled to our opinions.
Apart from Cleary Snr being a flog.... I am sure the fact that he has been training at centre is the reason he hasn't been played in the halves until now. May is rubbish and Burto has been put back in the halves and Naden in the centres. What does this tell you?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s evaluate his games in the halves this year. He played those during the origin period when the Panthers had 6 or 7 players out. No halve will look like an immortal in those circumstances. I actually thought he was still the Panthers best player in those games and scored a few nice tries and set up a couple. He was also man of the match earlier in the season in round 3 when playing in the halves. A dominant display against the Storm who haven’t lost since. So OP argument really isn’t supported that he hasn’t been effective in the halves

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett Kenny, Laurie Daley, and Brad Fittler were all great centres, too... great ball runners... but any very good/great ball runner with good to great passing and kicking games should be in the halves (except in rep football)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My logic is Burton is making defences look liek scrambled eggs as a centre
But when he is filling in for the halves the Penrith points train stops

yes I know that is an oversimplified version of it, he is a good half, but there’s a a strong degree of accuracy there in saying he’s a world class centre but as a half, more to the middle of the field

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasted at centre, would be a fair FB.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
your the one being the troll and always making things up like u did 5 mins ago
Midget did you miss my confirmation by other members and mods on my strike rate of 6/6. Now 7, told you were you lieing i know his family you dumb ****

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Midget did you miss my confirmation by other members and mods on my strike rate of 6/6. Now 7, told you were you lieing i know his family you dumb ****
no
what you said was this
"
its not rocket science, every team in the comp will be offering pappy a contract bar roosters, manly and newcastle if their respective fullbacks remain.
so it is not mail that we are talking to him, more like if you arent you arent doing your job."

Here is the screenshot before you try and weasel your way out of it.
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 16.52.44.png

This is in response to me saying

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 16.58.09.png

So basically this is how it went down:

Nasheed: we are chasing pappy
Bulldogsteve: your a liar
Everyone else: i heard the same
bulldogsteve: of course we are, everyone is, but nasheed is still wrong for whatever reason

So basically you agreed with me, and just dont want to be wrong again.

even though i have screenshots as proof.

The rest of the forum now is:
REACTION TO NASHEED BURNING STEVE