What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, even the hot chicks I want to throw rocks at in that sport..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can watch anything at the Olympics to be honest.
The women "street" skateboarding was boring but did you see the ages of the medallists gold 13; silver 13; bronze 17. Your past it at 20 in that "sport".
its an absolute embarrassment that was included.
dulls the prestige of the olympics

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, with the exception of Rugby, League, and Poofta ball, (sorry, Soccer) almost all sports are boring unless your playing, coaching have a family or friend in the game, or money riding on the outcome...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest, with the exception of Rugby, League, and Poofta ball, (sorry, Soccer) almost all sports are boring unless your playing, coaching have a family or friend in the game, or money riding on the outcome...
Soccer may not be boring, but it is frustrating to watch a bunch of guys emulate a pinball machine, for a nil all score.
I watch those guys give demonstrations of how they can kick a ball into a half open window of a speeding car, or into a small box at the other end of the field, then spray the ball wide when they have a set shot at an open goal.

The only exciting soccer match I went to was Ireland and England at Wembley Stadium in 1974, and it was the crowd fight and the charge by mounted police that made it exciting. Mainly because I was in the middle of it.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soccer may not be boring, but it is frustrating to watch a bunch of guys emulate a pinball machine, for a nil all score.
I watch those guys give demonstrations of how they can kick a ball into a half open window of a speeding car, or into a small box at the other end of the field, then spray the ball wide when they have a set shot at an open goal.

The only exciting soccer match I went to was Ireland and England at Wembley Stadium in 1974, and it was the crowd fight and the charge by mounted police that made it exciting. Mainly because I was in the middle of it.
Yes, the game would benefit from more spectator participation...

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All of it ,i just want to see a boxing fight, and every time i put Olympics on its god damn swimming or rowboats. Zzzzz

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the sports except for the Union.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stunned when I saw last night - Sailing. I would rather watch paint dry. Little boat with one bloke on there, surely that’s not worth an Olympic Medal.