What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gymnastics too.
Yes i won't be watching any of the Equestrian action although i do like the horses, beautiful animals.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Majority of them are boring spectator sports.

I'd only watch the Men's 100m sprint final and Swimming.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I like the weightlifting, long jump, high jump and 100 200 meters but I’ve never been able to get into the swimming. Rowing cycling Lind distance running all boring

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Forcing people to watch swimming should be a part of the geneva convention

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the weightlifting, long jump, high jump and 100 200 meters but I’ve never been able to get into the swimming. Rowing cycling Lind distance running all boring
In fairness to rowing, it has the potential to get exciting. The final of the mens x4 saw the GB team start to veer off course, which was almost very exciting for them, the other boat they were on target to crash with, and anyone watching from home. They managed to straighten things up.

But the potential for excitement is sometimes all you need in order to watch, its like watching the Dogs this year and hoping to see a decent try, occasionally it actually happens.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
In fairness to rowing, it has the potential to get exciting. The final of the mens x4 saw the GB team start to veer off course, which was almost very exciting for them, the other boat they were on target to crash with, and anyone watching from home. They managed to straighten things up.

But the potential for excitement is sometimes all you need in order to watch, its like watching the Dogs this year and hoping to see a decent try, occasionally it actually happens.
Then they drop it and get a guy pat in the bin for ten and get 5 six agains against them and put each other on the arse as we let in another try because our winger has come in again to tackle the centre. But yes I know what you mean it’s sometimes enjoyable..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I can watch anything at the Olympics to be honest.
The women "street" skateboarding was boring but did you see the ages of the medallists gold 13; silver 13; bronze 17. You're past it at 20 in that "sport".

Last edited: