Maybe its time to ease off a little on Lewis....

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like Lewis as a depth player. Defensively he is solid. He has great passion. Whenever anyone near him does a hit up, he is always behind them driving them forward. He had a moment of stupidity when he decided to do that bear hug. His kicking game needs a lot of improvement. But he has some potential to get better.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Lewis as a depth player. Defensively he is solid. He has great passion. Whenever anyone near him does a hit up, he is always behind them driving them forward. He had a moment of stupidity when he decided to do that bear hug. His kicking game needs a lot of improvement. But he has some potential to get better.
Unfortunately he will never be a NRL quality half due to his lack of leg speed. You don’t need to be lightning but he is painfully slow.

ESL for Lachy and he will do well

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If you're going to do it - do it fckng properly. Half the known world wants to smash (in no particular order) Walker, Munster, DCE, Luai and Gutherson. All I'll add is he should talk to Uncle Wally about being a real man. Hated the cnt but at least he knew right from wrong.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Loved his kick out on the full, if goes can you follow him souths troll

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stuff like that happens in footy all the time but no one has resorted to a embarrassing judo throw after the bell for half time has gone. Smash him legally not something dumb that costs the team big time!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stuff like that happens in footy all the time but no one has resorted to a embarrassing judo throw after the bell for half time has gone. Smash him legally not something dumb that costs the team big time!
Anyone with a football brain can see that, sadly alot on here cant

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're going to do it - do it fckng properly. Half the known world wants to smash (in no particular order) Walker, Munster, DCE, Luai and Gutherson. All I'll add is he should talk to Uncle Wally about being a real man. Hated the cnt but at least he knew right from wrong.
the ESL isnt some dumping ground for slow shit players lol.

hes actually more suited to nrl than ESL as a half.

ESL would be perfect for someone like luke brooks who has zip.

if i was an engkish club id be extremely imterested in him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone with a football brain can see that, sadly alot on here cant
you always talk up yourself as having some great football mind but point to the posts of threads of yours where we can see evidence of this?

its just sniping at people and swearing, literally nothing proactive or strategic in ANY of your posts.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
you always talk up yourself as having some great football mind but point to the posts of threads of yours where we can see evidence of this?

its just sniping at people and swearing, literally nothing proactive or strategic in ANY of your posts.
I wouldn’t expect you to understand my post as you have never played league at any level
Suggest you go back to souths instead of trolling here germ

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect you to understand my post as you have never played league at any level
in casew youve missed it. I am one step away from playing canterbury cup and therefore two steps away from playing the NRL.

Who else here on this forum can boast that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
but bruz, im challenging you to show the forum this brilliant mind you apparently have (no one has seen) as opposed to just name calling.

you respond with name calling.

forget me, show the forum this brilliant mind of yours uleh. others are watching.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
but bruz, im challenging you to show the forum this brilliant mind you apparently have (no one has seen) as opposed to just name calling.

you respond with name calling.

forget me, show the forum this brilliant mind of yours uleh. others are watching.
Prove it flog

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
in casew youve missed it. I am one step away from playing canterbury cup and therefore two steps away from playing the NRL.

Who else here on this forum can boast that?
Do not post again until you can prove your lies

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nashweed only posts in the early hours when bo one is on so they cant reply the cowardl
Well for a start we had the above exchange at 8pm (and it’s only 11pm now) but don’t let facts gets in the way of whatever point your trying to make.

and yes I do post all night because I’m free as a bird. Youprobably have some slave job u need to get up early for but I get all the cash I need for free from Centrelink refugee program which gives me the freedom to g wet jacked and prepare to me the athlete I’m aiming to be.

You envy me but you hate those feelings. You wish you were me inside. Freedom, youth, get all the girls etc

Anyway we are waiting for those brilliant football mind to shine in a post. Fellate the forum with the pollen of your knowledge my boi.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well for a start we had the above exchange at 8pm (and it’s only 11pm now) but don’t let facts gets in the way of whatever point your trying to make.

and yes I do post all night because I’m free as a bird. Youprobably have some slave job u need to get up early for but I get all the cash I need for free from Centrelink refugee program which gives me the freedom to g wet jacked and prepare to me the athlete I’m aiming to be.

You envy me but you hate those feelings. You wish you were me inside. Freedom, youth, get all the girls etc

Anyway we are waiting for those brilliant football mind to shine in a post. Fellate the forum with the pollen of your knowledge my boi.
Fellate the forum!!! FKN LOL

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Where is your proot fraud of you playing??
There’s none so every post is a lie