Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is where I miss the no punching rule. Walker would be quiet as a mouse. Stupid move by lewis but man, I did kinda enjoy it.
Exactly!
Lewis should have just kept chatting to Walker and he would have snapped. Few jibes of ‘mate can you teach me that fly kick you pulled on the off season when you were on the drink?’ Or just call out ‘stay away from Walker he will pull a fly kick?!!’ ‘Gee it must have made you feel low to know Wighton was playing garbage and got the origin jersey over you!’

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly right.
Lewis went in to help up a team mate
And walker started mouthing off.

I'd love to know what the prick said.
And good on Lewis for dumping the prick.
Lewis should have had more commonsense, and squared up in the second half. Instead he gifted them a try and penalty goal.
Had we played with 13 for the whole game, who knows? We might have won, even with only 35% possession.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spewing he couldn't just whack walker to his putrid head and make the sin bin worthwhile!
As for Cummins he can not sin bin after he blows halftime whistle, he cost raiders a gf with his stupidity decision making and could of easily cost us a game tonight, they score 8 while Lewis in the bin and we lose the game by 8. He robbed us of the opportunity and fuckn hell what's with the lop sided 6 agains against us week after week

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What made Lewis's blood boil?