Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Malla

Reaction score
Relax?

it’s not just SJ we missed on, as above , and the importance of his experience is worth its weight in gold, was a big game player, his on and off field influence was needed, I will relax when our club stops waiting it out, and making sure they secure someone worthy, which he was.!!
Are you an alarmist?

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
S Johnson just signed with the Warriors 2 year deal offical what the fuck is going on with our club I’ve said it before and say it again our cap is in such a mess that they are letting on and our recuiurtment is a disgrace
WOW !!!!!!!!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stay positive guys. I feel like we are addicted to the club announcing signings and in hindsight, would SJ have made us that much better? Look at the two most successful clubs being Melbourne and Penrith. They don't buy superstars. They either develop themselves (Penrith) or poach guns at a young age and put them through their system.

Getting guys like Steve Hansen involved is a step in the right direction.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a dogs supporter had been nothing short of embarrassing the last few years. This club besides the signatures of jac and Burton have failed on many chances To sign marquee players. 450k? Wtf is wrong with this club. They must enjoy failure

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao what a mess.can you blame him though the results each week don’t help our cause one bit ,like someone said the only way we will attract players is paying overs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all a massive disappointment, this isn’t the first time we have missed, things will never get better until this club grow some balls and do what it takes to get us an established 7, players keep rejecting us, It’s the trend and it’s very concerning, this once proud club keeps getting made to look like fools ..

sign benji.. make Reynolds and offer he can’t refuse, so the dirty on other clubs like they do to us, will never get anywhere like this.!!!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
'Gus the muss' doing a great job for the "" "once were worriers". Releases Maumalo, fools us into paying freight and releasing DWZ, thinking we're making space for Johnson... Signs Johnson...

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear i think this club might fold
Merger with St George is on the cards, 2 basket case shit clubs 1 suburb away from each other. 'Canterbury Bankstown St George Illawarra Dragdogs'. Gets rid of 1 Sydney team like the NRL always wanted and ensures that the clubs the NRL like stay at the top as merging 2 shit clubs doesnt produce a good club (St George & Illawarra, Balmain & Wests, Northern Eagles)

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't tell me you were frothing SJ that much. Yeah an upgrade on Meaney would be great but fuck me dead, we aren't going to build the Melbourne Storm overnight. Cut the negativity or go support another club.
I'm not the only one on here thinking the same thing, it's called having a point of view, you must not read many comments if you point the finger at me only for being negative about this team, sounds like your the one who should go and support another team.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he had verbally agreed, then Warriors came through at the 11th hour and offered him more?
Actually I think these idiots take verbal agreement as 100% confirmed. I've learnt my lesson, until it's actually announced by the media, I'm not trusting anything from the club.

Even the JAC, it was all hot air for ages and ages and as soon as JAC signed, they released the info.

All anyone can rely on with this board, is whether we're in talks. but for any 100% confirmed signings just wait for an announcement