Reaction score
Perfect Kennel wankfest material;

- Polynesian
- Couple of tattoos
- Good numbers on the Squat and Bench press
- Can bust a tackle
- Mediocre player

Let’s hope we don’t sign him.
HAHA- what a great description as to what goes on here...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foxsports doesn't mention us but says he could leave before August 1st deadline. Imagine if we got TPJ before the end of the season...

NEW SUITOR FOR BRONCOS BAD BOY

Brisbane firebrand Tevita Pangai Jr is on the hunt for a new home after the Broncos gave him permission to speak to rivals.

The revelation came only three weeks after foxsports.com.au revealed Wests Tigers heavies had secretly flown to Brisbane to meet with Pangai and his Broncos teammate, Jamayne Isaako.

Brisbane was furious at the news, saying the club had not given either player permission to speak to rival clubs.

That has since changed, and last week’s horror loss to South Sydney was almost certainly Pangai’s last game for the Red Hill outfit.

The Tigers remain in the race for Pangai but News Corp journalist Brent Read revealed there’s other interested parties.

“I think the Tigers are mulling over Tevita and Dale Finucane,” Read told Triple M radio.

“I think there’s a few factors at play in that - money is the big one, and length of contract as Dale’s... closer to the end (of his career) than the start.

“The Dragons have actually contacted Tevita’s camp just to see what the situation is. They’re not in for Tevita, but they are watching proceedings.

“Don’t put a line through the Dragons as far as Tevita is concerned just yet.”

Pangai remains contract to the Broncos for now, but is almost certain to switch clubs before the August 1 deadline.

He's coming to us to avoid the spoon LOL

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone saying no to him, lemme ask you this... is he better, even on a quiet day, than 95% of the fwds we have right now? Are there many better on the market that we could realistically sign? I would say the whole Broncos squad have been shit the last 2 seasons... not just him... somethings wrong at the club and I would gamble on him coming good at a new club...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
TPJ on a bad days is heaps better than Waddell and Elliot put together. Yes, Please!

But only if he comes cheap. No way should we pay overs for him..
Cheap? He won't be cheap. What planet are you on? Tigers will bid at least $650k so we'd have to better that.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone saying no to him, lemme ask you this... is he better, even on a quiet day, than 95% of the fwds we have right now? Are there many better on the market that we could realistically sign? I would say the whole Broncos squad have been shit the last 2 seasons... not just him... somethings wrong at the club and I would gamble on him coming good at a new club...
Tbh I don’t know bro, his contributions for the donkeys this season has been him giving away penalties, making unforced errors, getting sinbinned and being suspended.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant have Tpj, elliott and Hetherington in the same team in 5 mins they could demolish the game along with a probably 8 weeks between each **** injured or suspended but they signed flano & waddell, kept elliott so i guess his a chance if they lookin

Save the dosh for either Tino, Hass or J Papalii if they leave all origin forwards with mongrel whats needed in this team along with cheese

Jfh didnt not impress me leading the Panthers to 2 straight losses in a weaker side not worth 800k
Hass is

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. However that works mate gives us hoppa, jmk, Lewis, Meaney, Britt, Crichton, c smith etc who would be 2mil+

7 slots so would need to cover them but could easily cover 1mil for a big signing out of that with some kids promoted or min depth like Ava seuma however we spell his surname was this year .

Probably a bit less when factoring in naden.

We clearly have cap free before with trying to get burton and jac released and failing that.

Still confident with dwz gone we could fit Brandon Johnson and Pangai if we cut Napa hoppa and the other lads listed if we spend minimal outside of those additions.

That said will probably miss him ffs.

Should get him here now tbh.

Johnson won’t get released so use Burton’s money that was aside now.

Use dwz to clear some extra space for next year by paying some one a bit if 2022 pay.

Land Brandon smith ffs and hope he gets released.

Bang solid team.

1. Allen/jake/jac
2. Jac
3. Naden
4. Schoup/Allen maybe the young beast
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Johnson
8. Thompson
9. Smith
10. Pangai
11. Rfm
12. Doorey
13. Jacko

14. Topine
15. Hetho
16. Elliott
17. Ava
Yes this is the team I'd like to see also and I hope we move heaven and earth to get it for 2022. If there's any way we could then snag Kikau for 2023 even better.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Titans connection is probably just the media throwing another club into the article. I doubt they're in the running with the money they have invested in their pack already.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheap? He won't be cheap. What planet are you on? Tigers will bid at least $650k so we'd have to better that.
Yeah but does he want to go to a mediocre club like the Tigers and play under Madge?

I think with our potential recruitment for next year, we might be far more attractive for TPJ to choose. Our attitude in defense is better than the Tigers and Broncos even though we have an inferior roster. Shows that if we add a few class players, we'll be competitive.
We don't have to go all out for him and match the Tigers offer, we're a club on the up and we can sell him that.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we have missed out on Talaki, Piakura, Rudolph, Capewell, Tevaga, Cheese at least maybe for now, Afoa - I think we were after him too, and I think there are others- wow
Theoretically 14 other clubs (not including their original clubs) also missed out on those players.

We did manage JAC and Burton, these two are massive signings then you have Naden who is a very good centre, credit where credit is due.. another big name announcement is around the corner… i’m throwing it out there, TPJ is a smokescreen for SJ.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Theoretically 14 other clubs (not including their original clubs) also missed out on those players.

We did manage JAC and Burton, these two are massive signings then you have Naden who is a very good centre, credit where credit is due.. another big name announcement is around the corner… i’m throwing it out there, TPJ is a smokescreen for SJ.
Apparently they are both coming from some news sources.