Police don't bother coming

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently they only turn up if you're some politician these days?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of my best mates are coppers, if the average punter really understood the shit that they deal with on a daily basis people would be far less critical.
Nasheed here,
My gripe is that they are allocated to meaningless stuff like jaywalk blitz and traffic (too much to it) so they can’t get to big stuff

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of police officers in general

They see so much crap it's not funny yet continue to show up and serve.

And you can't knock the officers availability when it's the allocators who have screwed up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of my best mates are coppers, if the average punter really understood the shit that they deal with on a daily basis people would be far less critical.
I couldn't handle it ,id be sacked in a day as soon as I saw one of those young fucks with a rats tail and bum bag spitting calling everyone brah , I would have to pull out ye olde pistol and unload a clip in his face.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a pretty serious situation over the weekend involving a drunk driver slamming into another car. Then trying to hit and run.

I contact the police who basically tried to triage themselves out of attending the scene. All leading questions to get them off attending, is there anyone trapped in the vehicle, is the vehicle movable, can everyone get out of the car. Despite the police station being 400 metres from the scene and I repeatedly advised of a drunk or potentially drug induced person driving.. they failed to turn up. Person trying to flee the scene.

Leaving me to handle the situation for 50 minutes until I also left the scene.

I kept telling the police to come out and they kept asking more questions.. they ended up hanging up on me after the tenth question where after each answer I added can you please attend the scene.

These days can you rely on the police or do we need to take matters in our own hands? Defend your property etc or other disagreements where others try and avoid responsibility.
Bigger issue would be if he’s insured. As long as no one is hurt all the person would be hoping is he’s car gets fixed and isn’t some dero who can’t cough up

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't handle it ,id be sacked in a day as soon as I saw one of those young fucks with a rats tail and bum bag spitting calling everyone brah , I would have to pull out ye olde pistol and unload a clip in his face.
They couldn't keep the ammo up to me. One of my mates is a station sergeant up here and they constantly get spat on, get piss thrown at them,even people shitting in their own hand and throwing it at them. Most don't realize how thin the blue line really is.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you should say that there is a donut shop in the area or the suspect is black, or both

"the suspect is an aboriginal man, he was clearly drunk and he crashed on wilson road near frederick st, neat the krispy kreme, can you please send a pol....oh never mind they are here already"

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually.
"I think they have a gun / Knife"
Or
"There is Blood everywhere"
Will get cops out pretty quick.