Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If DWZ left we should sign him for the right price, cant criticise him for not stopping 105kg forwards at full tilt from 2 metres out..Think there were two positional glitches, the good far outweighs the bad i think also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So a player cannot improve their defence, he actually put his body on the line on one occasion today and stopped a try
They can, doubt he will though. This has been an issue his entire career. Like I said he was originally a 5/8 and was pushed back to fullback to hide him in defence...once there he still had issues and is now 25 and they've yet to be addressed. I've watched him okay for years to form an opinion, one game isn't changing shit. Dragons wanting him gone and the Broncos being the only other club after him also says something.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His asking price would only increase after tonight. He's already asking for 550k plus but does anyone honestly think he's worth 600k or more? Any club that signs him for that much would be making a panic/desperation move.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can, doubt he will though. This has been an issue his entire career. Like I said he was originally a 5/8 and was pushed back to fullback to hide him in defence...once there he still had issues and is now 25 and they've yet to be addressed. I've watched him okay for years to form an opinion, one game isn't changing shit. Dragons wanting him gone and the Broncos being the only other club after him also says something.
Here are the other 13 fullbacks so i am not sure that argument has a lot of weight.

paps
turbo
laurie
kennedy
CNK at Canberra altho injured atm
brimson
gutherson
edwards
walsh
mitchell
tedesco
holmes
ponga

Broncs and arguably us dont have shit at FB

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The difference is Griffin not individual players

If you put Barrett in charge of Dragons at the start of the season they'd be running for the spoon. If Griffin was with us we'd be fighting for 7th to 8th spot.
FKN lol'd hard thanks for that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Here are the other 13 fullbacks so i am not sure that argument has a lot of weight.

paps
turbo
laurie
kennedy
CNK at Canberra altho injured atm
brimson
gutherson
edwards
walsh
mitchell
tedesco
holmes