Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

• Belmore

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Stadium Australia

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Bankwest

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • A purpose built Bankwest type stadium in Liverpool/Moorebank area

Votes: 69 46.3%

• Total voters

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone hasn’t voted and has an interest in where we play in the future please vote before the poll closes. The club are genuinely interested in your opinions and feedback
Good of our management to give us a say.
No excuses for us supporters not expressing an opinion on this important issue.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good of our management to give us a say.
No excuses for us supporters not expressing an opinion on this important issue.
Agreed mate. The poll started well but dropped away when I was banned and it would be good to get more numbers to show the club Monday

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A chronic victim pulled the female card. It’s a shame, we had some decent info to share too but apparently our contribution here wasn’t as important as appeasing someone who starts arguments and then hides behind the mods
Nobody forced you to continue to harass a user for creating a thread that still to this day has continued to be contributed too. After being warned about it too. Give it a rest mate it's starting to get old

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Welcome back & try not to misbehave anymore.
Perhaps you were lead astray by DD lol
Haha that’s right mate. It’s hard when some people think they have certain mods wrapped around their little fingers but we want to actually contribute to the forum and help the club

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed mate. The poll started well but dropped away when I was banned and it would be good to get more numbers to show the club Monday
Mate, can you please put redeveloping North SydneyOval as an option.Even if I am the only vote, it will be like those few ours before the lotto numbers come out and you get to dream...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A chronic victim pulled the female card. It’s a shame, we had some decent info to share too but apparently our contribution here wasn’t as important as appeasing someone who starts arguments and then hides behind the mods
99% of the forum are very appreciative of the work and information you and @DinkumDog have provided and it’s great that you’re now relaying feedback between members here and prominent club officials.

Definitely 2 of the last blokes that should be copping bans from this forum based on your respective contributions.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
99% of the forum are very appreciative of the work and information you and @DinkumDog have provided and it’s great that you’re now relaying feedback between members here and prominent club officials.

Definitely 2 of the last blokes that should be copping bans from this forum based on your respective contributions.
I can’t always make the football club meetings due to my work commitments but really appreciate the feedback which is posted virtually within hours.
A chance to then also ask some additional questions & generally gauge how things went is invaluable.
Like you said two people which shouldn’t be turfed.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha that’s right mate. It’s hard when some people think they have certain mods wrapped around their little fingers but we want to actually contribute to the forum and help the club
No mod/staff member or admin is wrapped around any members fingers. Stop insinuating this in the public forum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Ahhhh the solid irony.

You lot constantly harass a member after they have asked you to be left alone. You receive a fully deserved ban. And you play the martyr.

Your ban was deserved yet rather than let it go, the mods have been barraged with your PMs claiming that you are all innocent and everyone is out to get you.

It's the literal definition of being a chronic victim.

As I said, it's quite ironic.

Don't break the rules and you won't get banned. That goes for everyone on this forum.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ahhhh the solid irony.

You lot constantly harass a member after they have asked you to be left alone. You receive a fully deserved ban. And you play the martyr.

Your ban was deserved yet rather than let it go, the mods have been barraged with your PMs claiming that you are all innocent and everyone is out to get you.

It's the literal definition of being a chronic victim.

As I said, it's quite ironic.

Don't break the rules and you won't get banned. That goes for everyone on this forum.
Thanks Mr Wendy :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy. At home on replay so i can fast forward without spending a fortune to further my diseases.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve re-opened this for voting as I’m really hoping to get more responses. This is your chance to have a say and express your opinion. No need to comment if you don’t wish to, just vote. Cheers

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Belmore. I love tradition but just no the ground is horrible to attend.

I don't mind Stadium Australia.