Number 9

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that the Dogs resigned Ryan Gray early this year for another two years - i havent seem much of him this year - previously was very good with the ball but struggled with defense - hopefully his defence has been sorted and he is ready to be tested in pen age footy

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My understanding is that the Dogs resigned Ryan Gray early this year for another two years - i havent seem much of him this year - previously was very good with the ball but struggled with defense - hopefully his defence has been sorted and he is ready to be tested in pen age footy
He’s a future gun if his body holds up. He’s not ready for firsts yet. I know the riff when going game plans for twenty’s made him there number 1 target to stop him running. They made there markers hold to stop his running. They rate the opposite player in order 1,2,3. So that’s a rap on it self. He needs to learn to read that part the game and create opportunities for his players but all in all he is improving and will take a while to get there but he will in my opionion get there

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Tyson Smoothy from the storm looked ok. You know he will be decent coming from there!
Well looking him up on Wikipedia. He has risen through the ranks well. He would be a decent cheap pick up for us. And at least at our club he will get an opportunity to play while learning off 2 good hookers in front of him.

Plus if we have him cheap. That means we can afford to splurge elsewhere. Especially if we have Ryan Gray pushing him next year.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How much cash are we talking?
I should get hard cash for being here and giving you guys all the oil
Will the change in my pocket do, don’t go overestimating your value buddy lol

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well looking him up on Wikipedia. He has risen through the ranks well. He would be a decent cheap pick up for us. And at least at our club he will get an opportunity to play while learning off 2 good hookers in front of him.

Plus if we have him cheap. That means we can afford to splurge elsewhere. Especially if we have Ryan Gray pushing him next year.
Got man of match in under 20s grand final played for panthers lower grades. He has some talent. He can kick goals. Nothing big but still better than our hookers