Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got a link to that report?

A Melbourne man stranded in India with his elderly mother fears he is putting his life at risk just by going out for bare necessities, while a woman said she had to start cancer treatment overseas because she could not get a flight home.

Sunny travelled from Melbourne to Delhi in May last year to help his critically ill father. He told a parliamentary COVID-19 committee he has since struggled to get himself and his mother home.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got a link to that report?
Cheers. Not a report as such but...
Indeed shocking for some such as the lady having to seek cancer treatment because she couldnt get home. Have no problem with the government chartering flights for people with exceptional circumstances such as hers that where victims of covid blowout when thay had no idea what was coming.
The actions of Warner is a completely differant scenario and it would be disappointing if say the government chartered flights for those greedy fuckers knowing they went their purely for big $$$.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
OR.... The media don’t shine a spotlight on it so you don’t give a fuck or know what you’re talking about
This coming from the guy who sees piles of dead bodies in Indian hospitals and says, "Nah, it's fake, look, her head's moving"

Bloody conspiracy theorists. Believe any crap youtube video over actual experts.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This coming from the guy who sees piles of dead bodies in Indian hospitals and says, "Nah, it's fake, look, her head's moving"

Bloody conspiracy theorists. Believe any crap youtube video over actual experts.
They don't answer questions they have been challenged on with facts ,he's been proven wrong on that and hasn't said a thing although been asked multiple times ,same as the cardiologist question

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers. Not a report as such but...
Indeed shocking for some such as the lady having to seek cancer treatment because she couldnt get home. Have no problem with the government chartering flights for people with exceptional circumstances such as hers that where victims of covid blowout when thay had no idea what was coming.
The actions of Warner is a completely differant scenario and it would be disappointing if say the government chartered flights for those greedy fuckers knowing they went their purely for big $$$.
I'd much prefer a citizen trying to get home who's been constantly bumped and out priced to get home than some fucking cricketer commentator
who returned on free will then claimed " they made no money " they didn't fucking go over to work for free

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd much prefer a citizen trying to get home who's been constantly bumped and out priced to get home than some fucking cricketer commentator
who returned on free will then claimed " they made no money " they didn't fucking go over to work for free
fuckin oath.
That shit Warner pulled with posting his kids drawn picture on social media was cringe.
I dont know politics or how to secure our borders from a contagious virus that could leed to a pandemic, deaths, job loss, suicides etc.
I dont think much of Scott Morison, he is a sharks supporter so there is proof right there he's a dodgy ****.
but the fact is whilst the rest of the planet has had a hard time with Covid, we havent due to the actions of those in charge.
There will always be mistakes, shitty circumstances for some but the actual fact is Australia has/is doing well compared to the rest of the world in regards to covid.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

“piles of dead bodies”... bloody hell you ***** use inflammatory language. fuck sake

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Still dodging the dead body question?
dead body or “piles of dead bodies”?

btw it’s not even conclusive and even then there’s been numerous clips like this shown so as to burr up the dramatic soldiers like yourself which have proven to be completely untrue so i’ll take my take on this thanks,considering the collapsing in the streets episode in wuhan to conjunctivitis now being a symptom. .

So let’s look at the “piles of dead bodies”statement again and then tell me you tards don’t use inflammatory language.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
fuckin oath.
That shit Warner pulled with posting his kids drawn picture on social media was cringe.
I dont know politics or how to secure our borders from a contagious virus that could leed to a pandemic, deaths, job loss, suicides etc.
I dont think much of Scott Morison, he is a sharks supporter so there is proof right there he's a dodgy ****.
but the fact is whilst the rest of the planet has had a hard time with Covid, we havent due to the actions of those in charge.
There will always be mistakes, shitty circumstances for some but the actual fact is Australia has/is doing well compared to the rest of the world in regards to covid.
because we don’t live on top of each other. Any one would realise we don’t need the same restrictions because of this reason. Demographically we are worlds apart. Pretty simple.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok you're forgiven ,but you still dodging do you admit you made a mistake?
forgiven for what? and no, i don’t because it’s not conclusive anyway so go practice your inflammatory language skills some more . Do you admit that saying “piles of dead bodies” is inflammatory?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
forgiven for what? and no, i don’t because it’s not conclusive anyway so go practice your inflammatory language skills some more . Do you admit that saying “piles of dead bodies” is inflammatory?
Lol still diverting and making bullshit up,its clear as day the arm is underneath her head lol

Status
Not open for further replies.