Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine how many former players are glad they didn’t come up in an era where people are more confident to speak out. There would be some older guys a bit nervous I reckon. Also why is Mason being all high and mighty wasn’t he a major factor in the Coffs Harbour thing? Not that he did anything legally wrong but wasn’t he an arsehole to the girl?
Willie Mason should be last person moralising.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Willie Mason should be last person moralising.
I saw a thing the other night on “you can’t ask that” think it’s an SBS show anyway it was footy players and it didn’t sit right when Mason answered about he would call his teammates fuckwits if he ever thought they were treating or disrespectful to a woman.. I was like huh say that again mate??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw a thing the other night on “you can’t ask that” think it’s an SBS show anyway it was footy players and it didn’t sit right when Mason answered about he would call his teammates fuckwits if he ever thought they were treating or disrespectful to a woman.. I was like huh say that again mate??
You Can't Ask that is a great series, bit i haven't watched it in a while, and it seems they might be running out of topics if they are doing footballers?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You Can't Ask that is a great series, bit i haven't watched it in a while, and it seems they might be running out of topics if they are doing footballers?
They asked have you ever pissed in your mouth and Todd Carney was like fuck that’s harsh but yes.. ha ha I had to chuckle at that one

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine how many former players are glad they didn’t come up in an era where people are more confident to speak out. There would be some older guys a bit nervous I reckon. Also why is Mason being all high and mighty wasn’t he a major factor in the Coffs Harbour thing? Not that he did anything legally wrong but wasn’t he an arsehole to the girl?
He was the loudest one telling the slut to fuck off.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They asked have you ever pissed in your mouth and Todd Carney was like fuck that’s harsh but yes.. ha ha I had to chuckle at that one
I saw Todd on Reputation Rehab and thought he spoke well. Finally coming to terms at what a goose he was.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just putting this up. Not exactly Walkley Award stuff but now those Hayne fools have got the greater public thinking all footy players are like this. Great Christians hey.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
He was the loudest one telling the slut to fuck off.
That’s what I read he shamed her after he got his end wet then told her to fuck off slut. I’m no moral judge on what happened but if I was her I’d be going righto well you bastards are going pay for that humiliation. She knew she probably got herself into a not very desirable situation but I get if your treated like shit you think well I’ll treat you the same way back and drag you through the mud..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I saw Todd on Reputation Rehab and thought he spoke well. Finally coming to terms at what a goose he was.
Yep he did and it would be hard being told you are the best thing ever at 16 pissing in my mouth probably would have been the very least of my worries if it were me in his position..

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Just putting this up. Not exactly Walkley Award stuff but now those Hayne fools have got the greater public thinking all footy players are like this. Great Christians hey.

Is that the worst transcription ever? I think they spelt his name wrong 3 different ways.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dodgy fuckers are always trying to be the moral fabric of society, prolly to direct attention away from their sus shit.
Anyway good to see Hayne convicted, should been locked up in the U.S by the looks of things.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The jury found him guilty. But he's got the right to an appeal and they're going that way.

Whatever, even if the find him not guilty after the appeal, the mud still sticks....aint good. I wasn't in the court so I have no clue but I always thought the whole story a bit odd. So if your're going in to get your leg over then why is the taxi waiting ( I don't think Haynes is 2 stroke...all done in 10 seconds).

But the jury heard everything a found him guilty.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
congratulations to the jury in this trial.
This piece filth is an animal and certainly gives weight to the accusations of the American women who also said she was raped by Hayne. I recall a number of posters here on the kennel sided with Hayne on that accusation.
However people who have experience dealing with sexual predators and victims know the truth when they hear it.
Over to the Judge now to take this animal off the streets for a long time.
I don’t like Hayne as a person, but I think he got a raw deal, which was partly brought on by his own decision to speed up the trial which resulted in the second trial being moved from Newcastle to Sydney.

Up in Newcastle the jury was hung and unable to reach a verdict.

He then had the prospect of an 8-9 month Wait for court availability in Newcastle or he could opt to speed up the trial by moving it to Sydney.

Any decent lawyer would have told him that is an idiotic idea because the demographics of a Sydney jury is going to be far less favourable in a rape case than a Newcastle jury would be.

He then suffered the unfortunate timing of having the lead news story on every national news outlet during his second trial being about the chick in Parliament House.

The only thing in those jurors minds during the trial would have been women’s rights and how much of a c*** Hayne is because ya know “he’s an NRL player” etc etc.

As I said I don’t like Hayne, but I find it highly improbable that he raped her given she was already sending him naked selfies and telling him how much she wanted to fk him - but then we’re supposed to believe she suddenly didn’t want it when she realised she was just a booty call.