Opinion JAC LEGEND (OFFICIAL)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has Cotric ever passed in his career? He's not a centre. This year proved that. Naden will be one centre. Allan will likely be the other, if not Schoupp.
Have to teach him to. Hes been our most likely back to break the line this year, probably same next year. Need someone who doesnt get tackled all the time before the ball gets to JAC. Otherwise i dont know who partners JAC. Most of the other backs we have are winger/fullbacks

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have to teach him to. Hes been our most likely back to break the line this year, probably same next year. Need someone who doesnt get tackled all the time before the ball gets to JAC.
I agree he's our most likely to break tackles but he doesn't/can't pass when playing wing or centre so Fox wouldn't see any ball.

Naden has good hands and can draw and pass well. A left side of Burton, Naden and Fox could be deadly.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree he's our most likely to break tackles but he doesn't/can't pass when playing wing or centre so Fox wouldn't see any ball.

Naden has good hands and can draw and pass well. A left side of Burton, Naden and Fox could be deadly.
Yeh I dunno. We have a lot of wingers/fullbacks. Should have kept Reimus

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's almost got as many tries in one game than we've scored in eight games.

A left edge of Burton, Naden and Fox could be as lethal as they come..
No argument,our backline next year will be one of the best in the nrl,we need improvement up front,we need a couple of big units up front,can’t wait for 2022.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know one thing for sure. The pressure is well and truly and squarely on TBA now if JAC is a failure. Coach needs the right people in the coaches box with him.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we play to his strengths. All his finishing and prowess will be useless if we don't add players around him ontop of Burton, Naden and co. I'm sure T Baz and co would be aware of this.
I think if he partners naden on the left he will get alot of opportunities to score, naden could easily play the part of Justin olam and keep feeding him nice passes and give him room to show class his speed

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don’t get smith next year also jac ain’t seeing any ball go his way like it does at Melbourne.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Spose it will be Naden or Hopoate with him. Is there a chance TB might play JAC at FB? I see defences focusing on his side, him being the obvious danger in our side, and he might get more freedom to run from FB. Is he up to the job though, its a big workload upgrade wing > FB? I dunno

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's almost got as many tries in one game than we've scored in eight games.

A left edge of Burton, Naden and Fox could be as lethal as they come..
Honestly if we can find a second rower who can run good lines / decoys it could be one of the best sides in the NRL.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id put Cotric with him. Cotric can get out of tackles and offload to him.
He Maybe better of with Naden as Cotric is a hog and tends to run infield away from his winger and rarely gets an offload away, Nick Meaney is starved of the ball running outside Cotric

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He Maybe better of with Naden as Cotric is a hog and tends to run infield away from his winger and rarely gets an offload away, Nick Meaney is starved of the ball running outside Cotric
Is it that he can't pass or is it the side of the field hes on and he only passes 1 way, I wonder? Or is he a winger? Soooo many wingers we have lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he has some games like that for us. Will be very pissed off if he does a Napa and regards his time at the dogs as a holiday.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spose it will be Naden or Hopoate with him. Is there a chance TB might play JAC at FB? I see defences focusing on his side, him being the obvious danger in our side, and he might get more freedom to run from FB. Is he up to the job though, its a big workload upgrade wing > FB? I dunno
Hopefully Hopoate will retire or not be resigned next year he is way to slow & to old for the modern game and when Burton comes, Maybe we can move Averillo to the Centers depending on who TBZ selects at fullback ,We need to do something with Meaney, Allen, & DWZ one of them could be your center.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Naden plays right centre from memory so hopefully he can transition ok the left if that’s what Baz has in mind.