All Smiles & Laughter post-game

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If I hadn’t watched the 80 minutes prior I would’ve thought that we’d won the game based on the players reactions in the minutes after the final whistle.

Elliott looked like he’d just won the lottery. Katoa grinning like a Cheshire Cat. The rest of them looked more than happy about things also. Certainly didn’t look like a team who are 1 from 8 with a cumulative deficit of nearly 200 points already.

Why aren’t they hurting? Does Barrett give them all a massage in the sheds after a limp performance?

It’s evident in most of our defensive efforts, and overall it has to be said the attitudes of our players is questionable. Needs to be addressed ASAP.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Roster has too many holes and they are just not up to honouring with the top sides. What do you want them to do? Self flagellate? They weren’t exactly looking too bothered in the pay years either.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I hadn’t watched the 80 minutes prior I would’ve thought that we’d won the game based on the players reactions in the minutes after the final whistle.

Elliott looked like he’d just won the lottery. Katoa grinning like a Cheshire Cat. The rest of them looked more than happy about things also. Certainly didn’t look like a team who are 1 from 8 with a cumulative deficit of nearly 200 points already.

Why aren’t they hurting? Does Barrett give them all a massage in the sheds after a limp performance?

It’s evident in most of our defensive efforts, and overall it has to be said the attitudes of our players is questionable. Needs to be addressed ASAP.
This frustrates me too.

Particularly as the two players you mention are missing tackles more than most. Katoa is just awful and Elliot just goes full on at everything and makes so many errors and missed tackles.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate seeing players laugh and act happy after a heavy loss... the joke will be on them when some of the ones laughing won’t be there next year. The boss doesn’t look too jovial in the post game press conferences so they should take note of that.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roster has too many holes and they are just not up to honouring with the top sides. What do you want them to do? Self flagellate? They weren’t exactly looking too bothered in the pay years either.
Correct, TBAZ , next year will do better than pay and his tenure!! Again if wrong hand up and eat words lol.. it’s that simple.!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct, TBAZ , next year will do better than pay and his tenure!! Again if wrong hand up and eat words lol.. it’s that simple.!!
Better get the hand up and start munching on those words of yours then Scoobs as this current period under Baz has been worse than any period under Pay.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
New generation, none of them have any pride about being made to look inept and amateurish. Too dumb to even know when they've embarrassed themselves and offended something bigger then themselves.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Still congratulating themselves for last week’s miracle. One lucky win is enough for these blokes.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Katoa's attempted tackle on Mahoney which led to the Eels' first try was a disgrace... start Topine for his defence in the early exchanges and have Deitz off the bench

soft... and sh*t

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I think the fans hurt FAR more than most of the players.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did this side ever get assembled!

There’s just nothing...nothing from the back row, nothing from the halves, nothing from the centres....it’s the fucking weirdest side ever put together!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better get the hand up and start munching on those words of yours then Scoobs as this current period under Baz has been worse than any period under Pay.
I said I would , but not yet horse.. I may not agree with pay and that’s my prerogative.. but I will keep the faith with TBAZ until the time calls the opposite.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want them to put in their best efforts, some of them clearly aren't. If we lose & the players leave everything on the field then so be it, but I can't tolerate rolling over from minute 1. If this keeps going, membership will have to be free next season if they want people to turn up.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They did the same thing under Pay
Yes they did. For a while they put in effort but when they gave up, it meant they weren't putting in for Pay & he was sacked. I think coaches these days are too soft on them & there are little consequences for the players. EVERYBODY needs to be held accountable.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I’m all for people and looking forward to next years. But let’s face the facts... on paper we technically have a better side then last year, baz and the boys spoke about how well they will go compared to last year all pre season... flano kept believing his crap about running the side...

8 rounds in and we are 1-7 with the worst for and against in the comp, we are the worst team in the comp on many levels.... flano has been nothing but a disaster and none of the so called young guns who had enough time last year have grown to anything great atall...

then we have our coach come out in the press conference and say we havnt done well finishing our sets for the last 2 months but yet still picks flano on the run on side every week.

like fucks sake, if the supporters can see how bad we are etc why the hell can’t a pro who mind you, knows his shit make changes for the best of the team... so over this year already