Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Talking about Manly, It's freakin round 8 this week and Foran is still not injured....whats going on
Haha I know. He seems to play much better and not get injured when he’s on 1/6th of his previous salary

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
If Averillo keeps outplaying Flanagan and IF we sign B.Smith:

1. Allan
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Naden
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton

I reckon Allan gets another run there at some stage when everything is a little more settled and when he can play his natural game.
Burton is coming to play No6

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to SEN radio about 11am this morning,2 yrs contract beginning 2022,no amount was mentioned,but believe it to be around 800k .

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton is a runner of the football , not an organiser
Averillo will look good in a Mounties Jersey
Maybe as Barrett appears to be sticking to the Flange experiment. I think there is a good footy player in Avo and once he matures a bit and gets a little tougher he will be good.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Maybe as Barrett appears to be sticking to the Flange experiment. I think there is a good footy player in Avo and once he matures a bit and gets a little tougher he will be good.

Flanagan is a NO7 that's not an experiment

Putting Burton as a NO 7 is an experiment

Why would u buy Burton to play him NO7 ?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton is coming to play No6
Flanagan, as of right now is not up to running a team - maybe that changes with a bit more experience and time with the team but I can see Barrett trying to play with "2 combo-halves" instead of a traditional 6/7 combination in the scenario I outlined.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan is a NO7 that's not an experiment

Putting Burton as a NO 7 is an experiment

Why would u buy Burton to play him NO7 ?
When Burton debuted last with Luai he played 7, all that meant was he was the dominant kicker.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Allan
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. DWZ

There’s a lot of speed and power there, DWZ should be let go at the end of 2022 only to free up more cap space. Between Burton/Flanno/Averillo we should be covered at Half. We need another prop and a hooker and our team should be ready to win games.

Was at the game on the weekend and noticed that we don’t have many vocal leaders especially in defense, we need someone to really step up and maybe we get that when we sign another hooker but it’s a glaring hole in our team.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's great that we're not spending overs on outside backs like Staggs. I can see Burton and Naden combining well to put JAC away down the sideline.
Good edge if you add RFM. Lots of points there. Compared to Averillo Elliott Allan and Katoa

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Flanagan, as of right now is not up to running a team - maybe that changes with a bit more experience and time with the team but I can see Barrett trying to play with "2 combo-halves" instead of a traditional 6/7 combination in the scenario I outlined.
Last time we tried that how did it work for us with Reynolds and Mbye?

2022 round 1 Burton will be in the 6 Jersey .. (barring any injuries)