George Floyd trial

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verdict reached!!!

The jury has reached a verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.
The verdict will be read between 4:30 and 5 p.m. ET

Yeah I'm flicking between Fox and CNN channels just to see how both outlets are reporting on the incoming verdict.

Countdown to shit hitting the fan is engaged.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I'm flicking between Fox and CNN channels just to see how both outlets are reporting on the incoming verdict.

Countdown to shit hitting the fan is engaged.
By the evidence he should be found not guilty but I’m Skeptical of the jury’s ability to free themselves from the fear of BLM and other activists murdering them if they say not guilty.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dunno mate, I’ve never seen mass protests or riots from whites ‘spreading hate’ about blacks.

Most racism is so hard to find these days that we get told that anything which doesn’t generate equal outcomes for everyone is ‘racist’. School is racist, justice system is racist etc etc Which actually sounds suspiciously like a way to install Marxism by telling everyone their racist and if they disagree they’re definitely racist lol.

The George Floyd killing we were told was racist too, except it wasn’t.
Asking voters to display voter ID when voting is also supposedly racist according to democrats:

!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless of what u guys want, what is the odds on the verdict? What’s the fav?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the evidence he should be found not guilty but I’m Skeptical of the jury’s ability to free themselves from the fear of BLM and other activists murdering them if they say not guilty.
I think he'll be found guilty of manslaughter, that's just my opinion around this. If he was to be found not guilty off all charges we know exactly what is going to happen next.

Thing is, after Maxine Walters conduct she now has helped give the defence a "card" to play if it comes to appealing, once the verdict is announced and if it's not in their favour.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he'll be found guilty of manslaughter, that's just my opinion around this. If he was to be found not guilty off all charges we know exactly what is going to happen next.

Thing is, after Maxine Walters conduct she now has helped give the defence a "card" to play if it comes to appealing, once the verdict is announced and if it's not in their favour.
I really hope he gets off just based on her alone. Liberal tears are delicious to lick like a rapper

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless of what u guys want, what is the odds on the verdict? What’s the fav?
I would say it's about 70% chance he gets manslaughter. No charge of murder would be lower odds.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Asking voters to display voter ID when voting is also supposedly racist according to democrats:

!
This is one of the problems with the US system. An ID in the US costs a lot of money, so lower socio-economic groups are less likely to get the ID. The system is similar to vote tax which was used to prevent former slaves from voting.

But the socio-economic issues are less than they were when voting tax existed. I personally support voter ID, but the US needs to do something to help people get their IDs.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is one of the problems with the US system. An ID in the US costs a lot of money, so lower socio-economic groups are less likely to get the ID. The system is similar to vote tax which was used to prevent former slaves from voting.

But the socio-economic issues are less than they were when voting tax existed. I personally support voter ID, but the US needs to do something to help people get their IDs.
You need an ID to apply for welfare, apply for food stamps, apply for unemployment and social security, book a hotel, book a flight,
Buy alcohol, cigarettes, open a bank account, rent a property.

If you need an ID for that you definitely need it to vote

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You need an ID to apply for welfare, apply for food stamps, apply for unemployment and social security, book a hotel, book a flight,
Buy alcohol, cigarettes, open a bank account, rent a property.

If you need an ID for that you definitely need it to vote
There's only 2 states (and a few municipalities) that require ID for welfare. The rest don't. And I doubt they would be worried about buying alcohol, cigarettes, booking a flight, opening a bank account, if they don't have the money to buy an ID.

The main issue with the ID laws is that it's a restriction on Constitutional Freedom. The constitution says that everyone has the right to vote. Forcing ID could be considered unconstitutional. Which raises another problem with the US and their reliance on the constitution.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
3rd degree murder also guilty

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing that surprises me the most, is that Fox News is saying that this was the correct verdict.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because of the Maxine waters and Biden comments the jury heard it will be overturned on appeal

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, convicted of all charges. I thought he would get found guilty on the manslaughter charge but I didn't think that they would find him guilty on the murder charges. Whether it's right or wrong, it is what it is.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A good result. Regardless of Floyd being a piece of shit, on drugs, big heart etc at the end of the day I cannot ever see the need for a cop to have his knee on someone’s neck for so long with other cops there and the bloke handcuffed

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What jail time is he looking at??