Opinion Trent Barret please take note

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, After very heated but honest feedback from my comrades I received some fairly positive points of interest on new players I want to share with Trent Barrett.

These will be free of charge for Trent.
Please stay to the end for bonus content.

Run to paradise. 001 From the very first tackle we get the entire team will move to one side of the field. The ball is passed to Meany who will have all team mates locked in arms in front of him running forward towards the try line,Meaney follows behind them until they reach the tryline and he scores. For this to work it's very important the players lock arms like they were at a black lives matter rally and fighting back the popo.

Leap of faith 002 This play will unleash on the opposition try line. 5th tackle Ogden will bend down on all fours near the defence line and the ball is passed to Meaney/ DWZ who will run and use Ogdens back as a mini trampoline to leap over the defence line and score. Ogden will need to have surgery to insert a metal plate in his back for Meany not to cause harm to his back/spine.

David Cobberfield 003
This play is done when we have a scrum. The backs are all behind the scrum. Once the ball is fed the ball will disappear to the naked eye. Illusionism, taught by a magician, maybe a magician with ancient Arabic sleight of hand techniques. Once the break all players run like madmen towards the line including the players in the scrum. Opposition won't be able to see who has the ball. Opposition will not figure out who has the ball because the can't see it and there is a high chance (76.5060824%) someone is taken out or tackled without the ball resulting in a penalty.

Eye of the tiger 004
This play only comes out when the game is tight and we need a penalty. It will consist if having pre-made blood capsules under someones headgear or socks. When locked in a scrum the player will break the cap and smear it into his eye and come out flying yo the ref that the opposition eye gauged him. With the current knee jerk reaction from the NRL they will have no option but to award us the penalty.

Lead foot 005. This will consist around Flanagan changing boots at half time for kick off. These boots will be loaded wit steel. Japanese steel. Power and torque. The aim here is to kick the ball as hard and fast grubber style towards the opposition's sideline. With the loaded boots not even the greatest goal keeper in the world will be able to stop this fist if fury.

The Arazern 006

Grubber at the closest player with all our biggest man running full tit and as they go to pick up the ball they get steam rolled all pair off with one to strip the ball.

Bonus: Trump Rugby Close to the line we flip a mental switch. One of love, passion, fire, torque and also ambition. We get our strongest heaviest player, Atoni, to run at the line 2m out and as the defence swamps him, we make belmore great, the whistle of love in the underbelly of static meat comes out and players around him push him over the line in a ruck and maul situation. It is how Bath score they tries. It can work in league. We just need to come together in a sexual tableau to make t happen.

Please feel free to give me any feedback you feels. Again like and reply.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys, After very heated but honest feedback from my comrades I received some fairly positive points of interest on new players I want to share with Trent Barrett.

Run to paradise. 001 From the very first tackle we get the entire team will move to one side of the field. The ball is passed to Meany who will have all team mates locked in arms in front of him running forward towards the try line,Meaney follows behind them until they reach the tryline and he scores. For this to work it's very important the players lock arms like they were at a black lives matter rally and fighting back the popo.

Leap of faith 002 This play will unleash on the opposition try line. 5th tackle Ogden will bend down on all fours near the defence line and the ball is passed to Meaney/ DWZ who will run and use Ogdens back as a mini trampoline to leap over the defence line and score. Ogden will need to have surgery to insert a metal plate in his back for Meany not to cause harm to his back/spine.

David Cobberfield 003
This play is done when we have a scrum. The backs are all behind the scrum. Once the ball is fed the ball will disappear to the naked eye. Illusionism, taught by a magician, maybe a magician with ancient Arabic sleight of hand techniques. Once the break all players run like madmen towards the line including the players in the scrum. Opposition won't be able to see who has the ball. Opposition will not figure out who has the ball because the can't see it and there is a high chance (76.5060824%) someone is taken out or tackled without the ball resulting in a penalty.

Eye of the tiger 004
This play only comes out when the game is tight and we need a penalty. It will consist if having pre-made blood capsules under someones headgear or socks. When locked in a scrum the player will break the cap and smear it into his eye and come out flying yo the ref that the opposition eye gauged him. With the current knee jerk reaction from the NRL they will have no option but to award us the penalty.

Lead foot 005. This will consist around Flanagan changing boots at half time for kick off. These boots will be loaded wit steel. Japanese steel. Power and torque. The aim here is to kick the ball as hard and fast grubber style towards the opposition's sideline. With the loaded boots not even the greatest goal keeper in the world will be able to stop this fist if fury.

Bonus: Trump Rugby Close to the line we flip a mental switch. One of love, passion, fire, torque and also ambition. We get our strongest heaviest player, Atoni, to run at the line 2m out and as the defence swamps him, we make belmore great, the whistle of love in the underbelly of static meat comes out and players around him push him over the line in a ruck and maul situation. It is how Bath score they tries. It can work in league. We just need to come together in a sexual tableau to make t happen.

FB_IMG_1617193703405.jpg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck this thread is turning to gold pretty quickly , didn’t have a lot of hope but keep it up peeps.!!!

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Number 5 with a Waterboy twist. Grubber at the closest player with all our biggest man running full tit and as they go to pick up the ball they get steam rolled all pair off with one to strip the ball. Could work just saying ‍‍:tonguewink:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Number 5 with a Waterboy twist. Grubber at the closest player with all our biggest man running full tit and as they go to pick up the ball they get steam rolled all pair off with one to strip the ball. Could work just saying ‍‍:tonguewink:
Hey guy,

Thanks for this. I enjoyed it and it will work.
I've added it as 006 on the list.

Thankyou

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

David Cobberfield 003

Eye of the tiger 004

The Arazern 006

Grubber at the closest player with all our biggest man running full tit and as they go to pick up the ball they get steam rolled all pair off with one to strip the ball.

Nasheed for sure

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, you have given me a good laugh today, I almost spit out my coffee.
While some dont appreciate your banter, I do.
Thanks for the LOLZ.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

David Cobberfield 003

Eye of the tiger 004

The Arazern 006