No Fidow will definitely help Hoppa...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think we can fluke a win...

Dogs 1-6
If we lose against the Cowboys, then all the pain we've endured 5 losses into the season will have been in vain. I'm expecting a win based on the attacking improvement.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think barely beating a shitty Tigers team should have us shaking in our boots. They still conceded 30 points... Forgive me if Drinkwater and Clifford don't have me losing sleep..

I reckon we'll win as we'll be more desperate now that they got their first win and we found some confidence in the second half against Melbourne.. I hope so anyway because this place will have a Chernobyl type meltdown if we lose.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to laugh at the attitude of many fans on here. Now we're so bad we're zero chance against a woeful Cowboys team. I'm not saying we'll definitely win as we've clearly been playing horribly.

But talk of not winning a game all season and getting thrashed by the second last team is a little bit over the top isn't it? We were supposed to not be able to score any points last week and we scored 18 against one of the best defensive teams in the comp..

Considering Nth Qld give up 30 a game, then surely we're a chance this week. Baz picking the right team and getting our defence in order is vital though.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Target Cliffords edge in attack and we will win by plenty,does anyone know how tommo's hamstring pulled up?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Early points are a must in this game, we need to break them early I hope Baz start's tommo.
Although it seemed alright Thommo coming off the bench injected that punch around the middle as the forwards started to tire. I do agree though that we need to start well and I think Baz only had him off the bench as he hasn’t had a run for a while - no trial either. I’d say he starts this week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Drinkwater for fb and halves back up.