The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its friggin devon those retarded south Australians call it fritz but they are weird fucks anyway.
Always was
Always will be
DEVON
Not in Gods Country it's not.

Ports up here, not school bags and duchesses not dressing tables :grinning:
Luncheon? Anyway, what would anyone from Sth Australia know? They think West End is a good beer.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mcdonalds getting orders wrong. How do you mistake a fillet of fish for a chicken burger. Annoys the shit out of me that whenever I tend to go buy maccas I have to do three separate orders since my housemates are too lazy to drive down. If anyone gets the wrong order it's always fucking me.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s probably been said before so apologies in advance. When driving in traffic and you can see some poor bugger is struggling to merge and could be there for ages so you slow down and let them in and don’t get the thank you wave... dead set low act not acknowledging the kind gesture... should be ashamed of themselves.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Precedents, unfair scrutiny where people get to sit around taking turns playing God deserves some defiance but nothing justifies the total shit dished out.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My portrayal being continually being drummed into the public like a broken record to try and pull off a mishandled fiasco.
They will remain responsible for their mess.