2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why I cringe when people suggest we sign him. He's so rocks or diamonds. Give me a rock solid consistent Corey Thompson for half the money any day of the week.
I'd never want that waste of space in our line up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is it with Clune throwing forward passes for tries that never get called? He had one against Newcastle last week too

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
had to be forward that pass.. doesnt matter though, eels are fugged anyway.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons racking up a score against those slimy eels aye .!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
On a side, with all the recent talk about the pronunciation of players' surnames, why is Mahoney pronounced as 'Marney'?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forwards we could have chased this season that wouldn't have cost much and are playing twenty times better than anyone not named Thompson:

Isaiah Papalii, Daniel Alvaro.. Even Jessie Sue looks better at Newcastle.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How long did he get to plant that ball down? Lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why I cringe when people suggest we sign him. He's so rocks or diamonds. Give me a rock solid consistent Corey Thompson for half the money any day of the week.
Should never have let Corey go. As for Hook, I wanted him as our coach and not just interim.

He has been shafted twice and I would have given him 3 years so the fuckhead player had to take notice. He gets boys playing like men, unfortunately some boys don’t like it..

We needed to show improvement this year to reinforce the belief to Cotric, Burton and Adocarr that they made a great choice and to show the quality players on or who might come on the Market we are the option they should take.

Intsread we are 0-5 and getting flogged. If Hook didn’t get a premiership I am sure just like Cleary did the next coach would see an opportunity and walk into a joint in pretty good shape.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should never have let Corey go. As for Hook, I wanted him as our coach and not just interim.

He has been shafted twice and I would have given him 3 years so the fuckhead player had to take notice. He gets boys playing like men, unfortunately some boys don’t like it..

We needed to show improvement this year to reinforce the belief to Cotric, Burton and Adocarr that they made a great choice and to show the quality players on or who might come on the Market we are the option they should take.

Intsread we are 0-5 and getting flogged. If Hook didn’t get a premiership I am sure just like Cleary did. the next coach would see an opportunity and walk into a joint in pretty good shape.
I wanted Holbrook badly and then Hook when they fucked that up by keeping Pay a while longer while passing on Holbrook... The only thing I have to say about Baz so far is I don't think we get Burton and Fox without him and his ability to sell the vision and his dreamy eyes etc.. Even if he's not the coach for us, to get Burton out of it would almost have beeen worth it. Because finding any semi decent half is impossible these days, let alone a dominant one.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I have to say about Baz so far is I don't think we get Burton and Fox without him and his ability to sell the vision and his dreamy eyes etc.. Even if he's not the coach for us, to get Burton out of it would almost have beeen worth it. Because finding any semi decent half is impossible these days, let alone a dominant one.
I won’t argue with that because he is the reason that Burton is coming. But seriously mate the Dragons were going as bad if not worse than us and they now look like top8 material.

They might fade but if you were a fan of the Dragons you would be cheering at the moment.

Instead we get the Attack god and we are embarrassing. All I can say to the nufftys that waffle about attack attack attack. You remind me of people that think if you are in business and turning over a $millon you must be rolling in it.

But of course if your costs are $m and 1c....., you are fucked.

Fucking committed, fast off the line and hurtful D. And a focus on all 17 hitting the ball up like Thompson and DWZ.

And then, the attack will happen.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Realistically Flanagan is the only experienced first grade coach available.

Flanagan, John Morris & Mick Ennis, James Graham coaching staff.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won’t argue with that because he is the reason that Burton is coming. But seriously mate the Dragons were going as bad if not worse than us and they now look like top8 material.

They might fade but if you were a fan of the Dragons you would be cheering at the moment.

Instead we get the Attack god and we are embarrassing. All I can say to the nufftys that waffle about attack attack attack. You remind me of people that think if you are in business and turning over a $millon you must be rolling in it.

But of course if your costs are $m and 1c....., you are fucked.

Fucking committed, fast off the line and hurtful D. And a focus on all 17 hitting the ball up like Thompson and DWZ.

And then, the attack will happen.
Dont count your chickens on Burton. He ain't here yet.