The kennel is ruined

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't leave us Rod!!!
You are the first Poster I can remember when I first joined.
You are such an icon on The Kennel!!! :smiley:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
a few days ago i actually personally guaranteed that i would never post again and then in this thread people are talking about McNuggets

this is a highly embarrassing time for the Rodzilla

i know what i can do to win your respect though, im going to crush people to death and then blame it on the police for not stopping me
Interesting fact. Godzilla was based on dinosaurs. Hence the appearance. But he was based on old knowledge of dinosaurs like the T-Rex. We now know those dinosaurs had feathers, and birds (including the chicken) are descendants of those dinosaurs.

So in conclusion, I'm looking forward to eating Godzilla McNuggets.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know better. See you ... Cumlett
Wait. You’re saying the lizard is Ian Camlett, the salty Pom who thought he was hot shit with the Bulldogs??

If so the cap might just fit...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full??
I know you’re sitting there on your buttplug rubbing yourself off with a slab of salmon, whilst following me around the forum. I don’t appreciate it, please stop.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can't quit TK, Mr Rod goes for the bulldogs and no matter what happens, no matter what they do to you or how you end up your not allowed to quit because Bulldogs never quit and thats the deal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know you’re sitting there on your buttplug rubbing yourself off with a slab of salmon, whilst following me around the forum. I don’t appreciate it, please stop.
Woah.... Dude. Seriously. Not cool. I know we're talkkg about masturbation and stuff but bringing salmon into it? Not cool at all. Did you even think about the people allergic to sea food?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woah.... Dude. Seriously. Not cool. I know we're talkkg about masturbation and stuff but bringing salmon into it? Not cool at all. Did you even think about the people allergic to sea food?
I’m not allergic to Salmon, perhaps even a little stirred by the thought of it. Agggh smoked Salmon, I love how when you get it on your fingers at breakfast you can still have a sniff in the arvo....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the fuck are you assholes on about? Agree to disagree? People have disagreements every day welcome to 2021?

Did you even read the thread? It's a fact that the bulldogs released that report, it's not an opinion

This is like agreeing to disagree that Manila is the capital of Philippines
Manila is near Tamworth NSW Australia

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He can't quit TK, Mr Rod goes for the bulldogs and no matter what happens, no matter what they do to you or how you end up your not allowed to quit because Bulldogs never quit and thats the deal.
Precisely, so why threaten to leave - you just make yourself look silly.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know they make good folders there and nothing else about the place.
Ha ha. I spent plenty of time in Armidale as a kid, my grandmother lived there. I haven’t been there for 20 years since she passed, but I’ve certainly spent several nights in the ‘pink pub’ on the corner (which is likely no longer pink, but I’m sure you know the place I mean), as well as the rissole and other local highlights. Armidale will always hold good memories for me :-).