The kennel is ruined

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't really have the effort to read the thread. I'll wait for the movie.
Well stop trying to comment without knowing what the hell you are talking about, the thing about you is you think you know everything

i can't think of anything bad to say about wahesh but if I think of something I'll private message him

Anybody who reads this thread will know that the rodzilla did absolutely nothing wrong, I'm minding my own business making a comment, some bozo nutcase tells me to check my facts before I ramble on, then the facts checked out and the idiot shows no class or any form of regret and keeps going after me even though he confirmed that I was right

Even now he is trying to be the agressor, he should be extremely embarrassed about his conduct especially his epic backflip

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No-one is asking him to leave Tonee.
He has nothing to report or PM.
Was a simple disagreement, I was happy to let it go.
His carry-on is all his.
It's not even a simple disagreement, you have absolutely nothing to argue except the fact that you got me mad

What is your side of the story? That's right there is no side of the story

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You got me mad
Yes Rodney, you’re angry and that’s all.
And you’ve done nothing but embarrass yourself since.
Now you’re attacking a mod.
I won’t engage you further on this.
I suggest you get some help for anger management.
I wish you well.
If you decide to stay on TK, I suggest you block me.
I have no issue with that.
Take care big fella :-).
Lots of love - the bozo nutcase brain damaged moron borderline psycho retard gay asshole :tearsofjoy:.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes Rodney, you’re angry and that’s all.
And you’ve done nothing but embarrass yourself since.
I won’t engage you further on this.
I suggest you get some help for anger management.
I wish you well.
If you decide to stay on TK, I suggest you block me.
I have no issue with that.
Take care big fella :-).
You won't engage me further on this because you can't engage me further on this

What could you possibly say?

If I go to an anger management class and told them what happened, they will tell me I was correct to get angry

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If I go to an anger management class and told them what happened, they will tell me I was correct to get angry
You can’t see the irony in this statement?
You’re special Rodney :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well stop trying to comment without knowing what the hell you are talking about, the thing about you is you think you know everything
Nah, I know nothing. But I embrace the fact that I know nothing then I use that to reshape reality to my will. It's kind of like a super power. Just without the super part. Or the power part.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok you fucks I'm going to test to see if anyone else gets angry

I'm going to do a little social experiment, I'll wait until I see someone has said something factual like "when the club signed Kevin Moore in 2009 it went from...." then I'll come in say to that person that the club signed hasleer in 2009 and tell him to stop rambling on, if he corrects me I'll just continue to say that he is wrong and mock him for being angry

Let's see how you people like it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ok you fucks I'm going to test to see if anyone else gets angry

I'm going to do a little social experiment, I'll wait until I see someone has said something factual like "when the club signed Kevin Moore in 2009 it went from...." then I'll come in say to that person that the club signed hasleer in 2009 and tell him to stop rambling on, if he corrects me I'll just continue to say that he is wrong and mock him for being angry

Let's see how you people like it
Who’s Hasleer Rodney? :-).