Two Parra fans throw slippery fists at each other during Eels vs Tigers game.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Parra scum

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair those clowns were taking such horrible air swings it was like the choreography from Rocky IV.. The only thing they would have hurt was punching holes in the ozone layer..

Parra fans can't even fight well..
Elbows should be tucked in, and punches thrown from the centreline, if you want some impact in the hit.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We'd be slapped with a deduction of competition points
I didn't go through the match day thread, but I'd there any truth to the story that a dog's fan attacked Reggie the Rabbit? I had a souffs supporting friend blowing up about it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't go through the match day thread, but I'd there any truth to the story that a dog's fan attacked Reggie the Rabbit? I had a souffs supporting friend blowing up about it.
Haha I hope so. Smug little prick

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha Parra fans are special
Bloke sitting down probably sparked it by saying ‘Moses is the best eels halfback ever!’ Which then sparked the retro bloke to unload blows

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having witnessed a number of fights at the football both Bulldogs and non bulldogs games the guy that gets on top usually gets reported as the bad guy regardless of who starts the fight. Especially before everyone had a mobile phone in there hands.
This is especially true when it comes to Roosters games where drunken Roosters fans have started fights with Bulldogs fans and had there ass handed to them usually just as the camera pans around to see what all the commotion is.