Flanno is a fraud

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good defending his saying the rest of the team was crap, if he was just ordinary and did nothing special
but he played putrid , how many attempts at repeat sets did he go for ? He takws bad options and can’t create anything on his own @alchemist all those players you mentioned whilst didn’t set the world on fire with consistency , they could create something from nothing even if there squad were shit and would not take putrid options .
‘if you waiting on him to perform with guns all around him , may as well just have kept Lewis and wakeham in the halves

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People laughed when a few of us wanted Benji to come this year with Flanno.

Flanno is only back up at best and not a leader.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i tried to convince myself too about his signing. i thought coming from a winning culture at souths and a winning SOO campaign, he would bring more to the table than emulating our plodders.
you two can keep bagging him lol KD is a wrap and overly so on Schoupp(who is yet to do shit in reggies)so yeh grain of salt on his opinion.
Allan will be alright don't you dudes worry, find us some decent forwards rather than slaggin guys trying to find their feet behind a shitty forward pack.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His fall from grace at the Rorters had nothing to do with his ability as a half, his fathers interfering was a problem for Robinson.
Yep, I also heard that from a roosters supporter that’s in the know with the roosters club.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People laughed when a few of us wanted Benji to come this year with Flanno.

Flanno is only back up at best and not a leader.
I would’ve been happy with that. We have too many young players especially in the spine.
Getting Benji for 1 year until Burton arrives was an absolute no brainer. Most times I just don’t understand the decisions that are made inside the club at the dogs.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep making excuses for him, that mentality will get us far.. the roosters are ruthless and rightly so..they made the correct call.

His 5th tackle options in the attacking zone are horrid.. the lead up play to the last tackle in the attacking zone is horrid.. his general kicking game is horrid.... his organisation skills are horrid.. considering he was signed as an "organizing" half..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Keep making excuses for him, that mentality will get us far.. the roosters are ruthless and rightly so..they made the correct call.

His 5th tackle options in the attacking zone are horrid.. the lead up play to the last tackle in the attacking zone is horrid.. his general kicking game is horrid.... his organisation skills are horrid.. considering he was signed as an "organizing" half..
BuT tHe FoRwArDs....

Your final sentence basically sums it up. The club made another mistake like Crapa.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
BuT tHe FoRwArDs....

Your final sentence basically sums it up. The club made another mistake like Crapa.
100%

Our pack is not the best pack in the comp .. but they are same pack from the r1 game against the knights where flanagan managed to do some good things.. so why all of a sudden is he useless??

In the south game we had plenty of great field position and we converted nothing.. how is that the forwards fault..

I tell you what does happen, when you continually come up with no points in prime attacking position.. it demoralizes team morale and that's when flood gates open..

Even someone with staunch mental toughness would struggle with that sort psychological barrier..

So I'll say it again, our halves and hooker are our biggest problem right now..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had my doubts about him when we announced the signing. He did the bare minimum in a roosters system and wasn't that much of a success there.

But lets wait and see

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you two can keep bagging him lol KD is a wrap and overly so on Schoupp(who is yet to do shit in reggies)so yeh grain of salt on his opinion.
Allan will be alright don't you dudes worry, find us some decent forwards rather than slaggin guys trying to find their feet behind a shitty forward pack.
i just concurred with @kempseys dog's opinion. Allan might come good but in the 4 games so far playing for the doggies, seems DWZ all over again. Brought as a fullback then hooked to play winger and centre as he struggled. Not what was expected so soon. Seems we found ourselves another unnecessary headache when we should be consolidating key positions moving forward.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he actually engages the defensive line.. nothing to special about that.. most halves in the comp do that except ours..
He also reads numbers and plays eyes up

Refreshing to see a kid come into Fg (debut no less) and has a go rather than predictable hitting runners unders

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score