Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our whole progress as a team is suffering cause we do t have a solid hooker most likely the worst at the moment,our shit service is totally ruining us in everything just cause of that,our whole timing is so wrong from dummy half,we look like dummy’s and out of sync,Brandon will sharpen everything :grinning:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as long as we have not broken the bank to bring him across, good signing (if true)
Hoppa &fataila mariner I guess would take up close to &700k,and I don’t like the chances of club retaining them on current form,so there’s were the money is coming from.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone wake me up Round 1 , 2022
In the meantime if you wanted like me , decked out a room in the house with only items that came out that year , you know which one hey, the one where the following in 05 and all us mother fkrs inherited bangs rights over 15 other nations for 365 days straight . Gee whiz man I miss them absolute Vito rights over them bastards even if they right , will still won the P to finish of the argument with .
Will be upto Rd 3 Roosters 35 Dogs 0 if you want to know , the thing about knowing the scores isn’t a bother because at the end of that year revenge was still sweeter than the juice .
Please , Hays come get me out of that room in 2022

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is a tough one. I've been a huge fan of Smith's for years but his service at hooker this season hasn't been great and you wonder if he has the running game/vision to exploit six agains like other running dummy halves.

Then again, if he loses weight to prepare at hooker he could look more dynamic by this time next year. His defence and toughness is amazing and he's a great competitor that fans would love.

It would be a gamble but there aren't great alternatives out there. I wouldn't complain at all if we signed him but I can easily see him going to the Warriors or Titans.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is a tough one. I've been a huge fan of Smith's for years but his service at hooker this season hasn't been great and you wonder if he has the running game/vision to exploit six agains like other running dummy halves.

Then again, if he loses weight to prepare at hooker he could look more dynamic by this time next year. His defence and toughness is amazing and he's a great competitor that fans would love.

It would be a gamble but there aren't great alternatives out there. I wouldn't complain at all if we signed him but I can easily see him going to the Warriors or Titans.
He has the running game and vision it's just the the finer skills have regressed and/or failed to develop due to his time in the backrow. I'm not overly keen on the move but I'm struggling to see where else we look in terms of a hooker? Also a few question marks on his off field behaviour.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has the running game and vision it's just the the finer skills have regressed and/or failed to develop due to his time in the backrow. I'm not overly keen on the move but I'm struggling to see where else we look in terms of a hooker? Also a few question marks on his off field behaviour.
Elliot will sort his off-field behaviour.