We must stick together!

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2021 hasnt started off well for the bulldogs but this should not mean we turn our backs on our board nor the club.
I can assure you they have worked tirelessly to secure marque signingings for 2022 so I ask you to be patient and supportive as its only round 2 and I do believe we will turn things around as the season progresses.
We must stick together and back our board/coach and their decisions as they are heading in the right direction!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2021 hasnt started off well for the bulldogs but this should not mean we turn our backs on our board nor the club.
I can assure you they have worked tirelessly to secure marque signingings for 2022 so I ask you to be patient and supportive as its only round 2 and I do believe we will turn things around as the season progresses.
We must stick together and back our board/coach and their decisions as they are heading in the right direction!
Sack Dean Pay!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sack Dean Pay!
Nasheed here,
There are long term loose plans to reacquire Dean.
That is serious oil.

The new lebanese admin disagree with how the Dean situation was handled.
there is a gentlemans agreement to bring dean back int the fold either as a lower grade head coach or first grade defence coach if furner doesnt work out. They just want to wait a couple of years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[/QUOTE
Im with you there mate.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We’d to make 4 or 5 quality signings in one season to turn this around. Jac and burton are 2. Need 3 more at least of the highest standard. Otherwise we will just be making up the numbers.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We’d to make 4 or 5 quality signings in one season to turn this around. Jac and burton are 2. Need 3 more at least of the highest standard. Otherwise we will just be making up the numbers.
Brandon Smith or Turpin
Rudolf
Naden or Staggs
Piakura

There ya go.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think we need about 10-12 more signings of genuine FG standard players otherwise we are just making up the numbers.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There are long term loose plans to reacquire Dean.
That is serious oil.

The new lebanese admin disagree with how the Dean situation was handled.
there is a gentlemans agreement to bring dean back int the fold either as a lower grade head coach or first grade defence coach if furner doesnt work out. They just want to wait a couple of years.
Lol. You are such a knob but you put a monkey in front of a typewriter he eventually types out a word and for once you have.

I never rated Pay as a coach and I doubt he will ever be back in any capacity but he was always on a hiding to nothing.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
are these marquee signing on top off addo carr and burton

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. You are such a knob but you put a monkey in front of a typewriter he eventually types out a word and for once you have.

I never rated Pay as a coach and I doubt he will ever be back in any capacity but he was always on a hiding to nothing.
Dot get the monkey reference, did you mean money as in on the money?

he may or he may not return. 2 years is a long time. But Khoury was the one that wanted him re-signed, the ones who decided against him are gone.

Khoury knew he would likely be the chair at that point because plans were afoot to turf the aussies, and he told dean that he wants him back eventually, and at some point after that was revealked to me to be as a defensivre or lower grade coach.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dot get the monkey reference, did you mean money as in on the money?

he may or he may not return. 2 years is a long time. But Khoury was the one that wanted him re-signed, the ones who decided against him are gone.

Khoury knew he would likely be the chair at that point because plans were afoot to turf the aussies, and he told dean that he wants him back eventually, and at some point after that was revealked to me to be as a defensivre or lower grade coach.
The cleaner again!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think we need about 10-12 more signings of genuine FG standard players otherwise we are just making up the numbers.
Look at the Titans. We have some quality first graders. I think 4 or 5 real quality players at the same time gets it done. Cotric looks out of place he’s that good